• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's you preference: Dodge or Plymouth?

Which do you prefer?

• Dodge

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Plymouth

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 54 47.0%

• Total voters
It's like picking between twin sisters ( Plymouth or Dodge ). But Mopar is the mom.

Chuck

Mine would be MOPAR! Thank you!

The males in the family prefer Dodge. The females prefer the Plymouths. That makes it a tie here i guess. You will never find a blue oval around here though!!!

I own a charger and dream of having a Road runner. To me they are all MOPARS, there's no better alternative! :headbang:

For me it's all about the years...I love the Sport Fury of '64 moreso than the 440's and Polaras. I love the 68-69 Coronet/Superbee, but 70 RR/Satty vs. the 70 superbee. I am equal on the Challenger/Cuda from 70-71, but I feel that the 72-4 Cuda stayed closer in styling than the Chally (don't kill me, just my opinion). either way it's still under the same umbrella!

I like dodge, I thought the plymouths all looked the same, dodge took B body and made them a bit different, coronet and charger vs road runner, gtx, sat, they are all the same lol...

Although I like the cuda more than the challenger, I really like them all...

Both are equal... but Plymouth's aren't near as common since their discontinuation. I'd take either.

Mopar!! I guess I tend to favor the Dodge brand, I prefer the Challengers over the Cudas and the Charger is my favorite B Body so I guess Dodge. On the other hand I love the 68 Barracuda's, 68-70 RR's, Sattelites, GTX's etc so just call me Mopar.

I'm all over the board, I like them all. My first car was a AMC javelin, I've owned many chrysler imperials, I currently own 3 Dodges and one plymouth. In my opinon I feel like Dodge is a bit more classy and the plymouth's have a bit more in your face attitude. My son bought a 98 jeep cherokee 2 months ago. As long as it's a mopar its pretty good in my book.

Both pretty straight and square looking, but racy when it matters.

vintage-black-and-white-young-women-roller-skating-friends.jpg

I said doesn't matter, I own both
My car is a Plymouth
My truck is a Dodge

By far my favorite car is a 68 Charger R/T, I've owned a dozen, 68-70's
But my current toy is a 68 RR, I've owned 13, 68-70's
I've owned allot of Power Wagons & a few Ramcharger's or Traildusters in the past too...
I've owned a few A-bodies, Duster's Demon's Barracuda's too...
One of a bunch of other different Chrysler Dodge Plymouth Jeep/Mopars too...

I'm an equal opportunity Mopar owner, been about 50-50 give or take a couple...LOL

Repost, because it is time...LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back