• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

whats your favorite mopar movie

barelad69

Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
what is your favorite mopar movie or movie that has a cool mopar?.......dang that thing gotta hemi!!!!lol

Attachments

• dirt1.jpg
    dirt1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 440
  • dirt2.jpg
    dirt2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 466
dirty mary/crazy larry. that charger was cool

Vanishing point then probably Joe Dirt cause it's such an awesome movie and features Mopars prominently. Also Tommy Boy, again "That was Aweeeeeesome!" movie and Bullit because Steve McQueen is so damn cool and his Mustang more than the Charger actually.

Non specific car movie would be American Graffiti, Hollywood Knights, 2 lane black top, and Hot Rod, to name a few.

Joe Dirt has to be the top mopar movie for me I can pop that one on and doesn't seem to get old.

Vanishing Point I'd say is a real Mopar car Movie, then Bullitt has a cool Black 68 4spd 68 Charger R/T in the chase scene, Joe Dirt is funny I'm not sure why they call the Hemi GTX a Roadrunner thou, the beat to crap Daytona is kinda' cool... the rest other than Death Proof, just have some clips with a Mopar in it... Dirty Mary Crazy Larry toward the end with the cool 69 Charger R/T...

Non specific car movie would be American Graffiti, Hollywood Knights, 2 lane black top, and Hot Rod, to name a few.

:iamwithstupid: yep those are good real car movies along with many, many others, like Hot Rod with a Blown Hemi Powered 41 Willys & Hot Rod to Hell, the California Kid too, Christine is a real Mopar Movie also, has a nice Blue 68 Charger & 58 Fury star car... Heart like a Wheel is another decent car Movie Shirley Cha Cha burns up in a 72-73 RR F/C... The movie Payback had a cool 69 RR & a 71 Charger in it too... Gumball Rally I love the quote by the guy n the Ferrari when he rips the rearview mirror of & says "whatsa Behinda You dont'a matta'' {in an Italian accent}, the Cobra was cool too & even Cannonball Run, is a car Movie...

Attachments

• 68 Charger RT Bullitt laying rubber.jpg
    68 Charger RT Bullitt laying rubber.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 321
  • 70 Challenger RT Hemi Vanishing Piont #4 Kowalski.jpg
    70 Challenger RT Hemi Vanishing Piont #4 Kowalski.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 301
  • American Graffiti & More American Graffiti Movie Posters.jpg
    American Graffiti & More American Graffiti Movie Posters.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 319
  • 41 Willys Movie Hot Rod @ Fremont Raceway.jpg
    41 Willys Movie Hot Rod @ Fremont Raceway.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 297
Duel.....74' dodge Dart.

That was a Plymouth Valiant.

While the Charger wasn't in it for very long, I'd have to also say Bullitt. Vanishing Point is right up there for me, too.

Auto Transport Service
Back