• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

whats your favorite mopar movie

Have too agree with Speed freak DMCL - Camera and sound were wicked, as was the car filmed at speed handling well ! - That movie made me want a Charger and some 25 years later I got one. Must say many of the other films are great too but this was my favorite. Loved the language too !

I'm still at Vanishing point. I know it's a Challenger but it highlights the 440 4 speed drive train sound and instead of some chase scenes it's ~2 hrs or so of Mopar awesome and most of the time he's being chased by either a B or C body Hwy cruiser. It's an amazing Mopar car chase festival of Big Block Mopar music to my ears. I love the sounds and vintage feel to include the soundtrack and the hippies in the desert.

I still love listening to and watching it and dammit I'm gonna root right in til you all agree ! :)

Kowalski: Let's get the hell out of here 190, huh?

Prospector: No, no, that ain't anyway to do it, that's no, that's no way to,
to get the hell out. No, the best way to my knowledge to get
away is to root right in where you are, just root right in.

Yeah the original Vanishing Point is a close second or tie for me, definitely some great filming, chases, and songs. Damn now I'm gonna have to watch it again lol

Appreciated the effort the 90's remake made with including the Charger, but just doesn't compare to the original. I still want the Charger's bumper sticker though:

"My wife, yes. My dog, maybe. My Dodge, never" hahaha

I'm still at Vanishing point. I know it's a Challenger but it highlights the 440 4 speed drive train sound and instead of some chase scenes it's ~2 hrs or so of Mopar awesome and most of the time he's being chased by either a B or C body Hwy cruiser. It's an amazing Mopar car chase festival of Big Block Mopar music to my ears. I love the sounds and vintage feel to include the soundtrack and the hippies in the desert.

I still love listening to and watching it and dammit I'm gonna root right in til you all agree ! :)

Kowalski: Let's get the hell out of here 190, huh?

Prospector: No, no, that ain't anyway to do it, that's no, that's no way to,
to get the hell out. No, the best way to my knowledge to get
away is to root right in where you are, just root right in.

here you go... www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UEDyEzpXQ

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the original Vanishing Point is a close second or tie for me, definitely some great filming, chases, and songs. Damn now I'm gonna have to watch it again lol

Appreciated the effort the 90's remake made with including the Charger, but just doesn't compare to the original. I still want the Charger's bumper sticker though:

"My wife, yes. My dog, maybe. My Dodge, never" hahaha

I like it too... "I didn't get that wall of trophies driving demolition derbies" www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONChzy1Aiw8

Guy at work has a new, white, Hemi Challenger. He can't figure out why I'm calling him "Kowalski"!

Lived only a mile from where this was shot..

jl8301.jpg

Definitely Christine

Attachments

• Christine-1983.jpg
    Christine-1983.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 138
Good 'Ol Bubnicks, writes a novel in repsonse to a simple question. Don't ask him what time it is, he'll tell you how to engineer a watch.

Vanishing Point X10.

Christine.. Then comes Vanishing Point.. Hard choice bettween the two, But Christine wins with me.

Guy at work has a new, white, Hemi Challenger. He can't figure out why I'm calling him "Kowalski"!

gees how the hell can he have a white challenger and not make that connection OR how in the hell can he decide to go buy a white challenger and never heard of the movie? Maybe you should give or loan him a copy LOL.

Then again it's probably fun calling him that and him not getting it WHILE he's driving around in a white challenger every day. Too funny. You should get the sound track and play it when ever he walks by ... then yell out KOWALSKI !!! and shut it off

http://www.allmusic.com/album/vanishing-point-original-soundtrack-mw0000167497

[video=youtube_share;Re8U_on4Gn4]http://youtu.be/Re8U_on4Gn4[/video]

Budnicks, thanks for all the cool movie posters! There's a lot of movies there I haven't seen that I need to check out.

Overall movie for me is probably Death Proof right now cuz they feature so much footage of that Charger, but it would be better if the bad guy wasn't driving it. I need to check out joe dirt. Vanishing point is cool too.

Anybody know if there's a movie that prominently features a Plymouth roadrunner or gtx?

Auto Transport Service
Back