• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel Wednesday

Just made a deal on trading 4 bare 15 x 6.5 rally wheels for a set of Pro Stars. Brought one wheel home to make sure the back spacing was good and it fit fine with a 275/60-15 drag radial. 1/2 inch to the leaf spring.
1701280865749.jpeg

Dave,
I'm not a ford guy, but a friend owned a dealership and phoned and asked if I wanted it. He sold it to me so cheap that I had to buy it. It only had 7,600 miles on it. I told him I only wanted it to beat on for awhile and I was going to sell it. I had it for two years, put 5000 miles on it and sold it to a guy in South Carolina. I made 6 thousand and split it with him. He didn't want it, but that's why we were friends and deals came my way. This thing screamed and handled great. Here today, gone tomorrow.

2016, yellow tag Saleen, Ken Bell supercharger with engine tune. 6 speed, 710 hp, 600 ftlbs torque.
IMG_20231129_122318.jpg
IMG_20231129_122355.jpg

IMG_20231129_122744.jpg

On its way to South Carolina.
IMG_20231129_122442.jpg

Dave,
I'm not a ford guy, but a friend owned a dealership and phoned and asked if I wanted it. He sold it to me so cheap that I had to buy it. It only had 7,600 miles on it. I told him I only wanted it to beat on for awhile and I was going to sell it. I had it for two years, put 5000 miles on it and sold it to a guy in South Carolina. I made 6 thousand and split it with him. He didn't want it, but that's why we were friends and deals came my way. This thing screamed and handled great. Here today, gone tomorrow.

2016, yellow tag Saleen, Ken Bell supercharger with engine tune. 6 speed, 710 hp, 600 ftlbs torque.
View attachment 1565886View attachment 1565887
View attachment 1565888

View attachment 1565889

Dave,

View attachment 1565886View attachment 1565887
View attachment 1565888

View attachment 1565889
Hey-O;
I don't know my Mustangs very well, but I know there are a lot of variations of them. It sounds like the one you had was pretty special. I did not mean to offend; it is just that I do not have a lot of interest in newer vehicles. Just my preference.
Dave

Hey-O;
I don't know my Mustangs very well, but I know there are a lot of variations of them. It sounds like the one you had was pretty special. I did not mean to offend; it is just that I do not have a lot of interest in newer vehicles. Just my preference.
Dave
I'm not offended. I don't even like ford's!! That thing was just a toy, meant to be played with. You would have love driving that newer vehicle. Just a need for speed!! LOL

Not so much the car, but love the story!
Everyone loves to drive a beast. lol

Those Weld ProStars have gotten ridiculously priced for what they are. For the cost of a pair of 15x7's I can but a full set of Jegs or Summit wheels !!

Classic Industries steering wheel in my '64 Polara with a FBBO member's "Fratzog" horn button emblem.

DSCF0024.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back