• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why have I been banned....

Not yet!
I am just one that questions everything. When I see some rule or law that does not make sense or isn't reasonable, I don't blindly follow like a mindless dork. I don't use drugs and rarely drink. I don't cheat on my woman and I work hard for my employer. I just see that a little rule bending occasionally isn't such a bad thing.

Not just here though. In life. In the real world.

Not yet!
I am just one that questions everything. When I see some rule or law that does not make sense or isn't reasonable, I don't blindly follow like a mindless dork. I don't use drugs and rarely drink. I don't cheat on my woman and I work hard for my employer. I just see that a little rule bending occasionally isn't such a bad thing.
Bending and breaking rules are two very different things....but I'm sure you know that already lol

Sorry 74charger07ram, you are banned from using this forum! (dodgecharger.com)
Colocation/Hosting

I got something like that with colocation cohosting from some forum before and it ended up being my IP address was tagged. I would try contacting them to see if it is something with your IP.

Or try logging in some other way, maybe with your phone.

Yeah, so? Are you the type of guy that reminded the teacher to assign homework? Are you the guy that reports on his neighbors for not wearing masks? Rule followers are not always the cool dudes. Nobody aspires to be Steve Urkel but many idolize the outlaw guys.
Following the rules all the time may make you an ideal citizen but it is a boring way to live.
Following the rules means no scars and no cool stories.
If our ancestors followed the rules, we'd still be in Europe instead of here!

And to what prison would you like us to send your last check to.................Outlaw guy!!:poke: :luvplace:

And to what prison would you like us to send your last check to.................Outlaw guy!!:poke: :luvplace:
I did come across hard on John....I didn't mean to be so offensive or rude .
I just read the quoting of the rules and thought of all the sheep in today's world wearing masks and following silly rules. It reminded me of how gullible and obedient some people can be. You know, the ones that DON'T even question authority or government. People that drive at or below the speed limit when the limit is clearly too low, people that never think to test their limits, to push for more, to strive for something out of the ordinary. People that allow their rights to be restricted and their future limited.
I just get disappointed with people with no guts. This country used to rally behind the citizens that tried harder and worked smarter than the rest. Maybe I am projecting or reading too much into all of this but too many people are apologizing for stuff they didn't do. Too many are hiding in their homes too afraid to be a real man or real woman.

I did come across hard on John....I didn't mean to be so offensive or rude .
I just read the quoting of the rules and thought of all the sheep in today's world wearing masks and following silly rules. It reminded me of how gullible and obedient some people can be. You know, the ones that DON'T even question authority or government. People that drive at or below the speed limit when the limit is clearly too low, people that never think to test their limits, to push for more, to strive for something out of the ordinary. People that allow their rights to be restricted and their future limited.
I just get disappointed with people with no guts. This country used to rally behind the citizens that tried harder and worked smarter than the rest. Maybe I am projecting or reading too much into all of this but too many people are apologizing for stuff they didn't do. Too many are hiding in their homes too afraid to be a real man or real woman.

Like I said you and I are good.

We can't resist everyone or everything in order to prove we have guts. If I told you everything that I've done in my life that wasn't inside the law you wouldn't talk to me again. I didn't get where I am today by kissing ***, I took it. I have stretched the rules so tight you could have played it like a guitar. I'm done and have nothing left to prove. I now sit back and enjoy. ( I just read the quoting of the rules and thought of all the sheep in today's world wearing masks and following silly rules.) Playing by the rules is all we have left and it can be done and work in your favor. Not the mask **** story again. All the talk on here about masks and I know no one on here has enough balls to tell the law to eat **** and die about that mask, it's like the IRS, just play the game and all will be well and go away. (This country used to rally behind the citizens that tried harder and worked smarter than the rest. Maybe I am projecting or reading too much into all of this but too many people are apologizing for stuff they didn't do. Too many are hiding in their homes too afraid to be a real man or real woman.) Rally behind each other is the key. We are!! There are people out there now waiting to bait you and screw you all in the name of you owe me because, because why, because if I bitch long enough about things 200 years ago that doesn't affect any twenty year old today , I'll get it and it will be free. Right now we're watching the **** show and waiting for our turn. To me it like the old bull and the young bull, November is the old bulls day, when we walk down and **** them all. I was taught a long time ago, that the first person in an argument to lose control and starts screaming has already lost the argument. Have you ever noticed that if someone has a problem and you ask enough questions, how it then, somehow becomes your problem. we don't have a problem, they do. We have our reward for trying harder and working smarter, I retired and you're about to. They never will, even if they scream all day long. Is everything perfect, hell no, will we be alright, hell yes. Hope is all we have and don't forget to show up in November, all the old bulls will be there.

We can't resist everyone or everything in order to prove we have guts. If I told you everything that I've done in my life that wasn't inside the law you wouldn't talk to me again. I didn't get where I am today by kissing ***, I took it. I have stretched the rules so tight you could have played it like a guitar. I'm done and have nothing left to prove. I now sit back and enjoy. ( I just read the quoting of the rules and thought of all the sheep in today's world wearing masks and following silly rules.) Playing by the rules is all we have left and it can be done and work in your favor. Not the mask **** story again. All the talk on here about masks and I know no one on here has enough balls to tell the law to eat **** and die about that mask, it's like the IRS, just play the game and all will be well and go away. (This country used to rally behind the citizens that tried harder and worked smarter than the rest. Maybe I am projecting or reading too much into all of this but too many people are apologizing for stuff they didn't do. Too many are hiding in their homes too afraid to be a real man or real woman.) Rally behind each other is the key. We are!! There are people out there now waiting to bait you and screw you all in the name of you owe me because, because why, because if I bitch long enough about things 200 years ago that doesn't affect any twenty year old today , I'll get it and it will be free. Right now we're watching the **** show and waiting for our turn. To me it like the old bull and the young bull, November is the old bulls day, when we walk down and **** them all. I was taught a long time ago, that the first person in an argument to lose control and starts screaming has already lost the argument. Have you ever noticed that if someone has a problem and you ask enough questions, how it then, somehow becomes your problem. we don't have a problem, they do. We have our reward for trying harder and working smarter, I retired and you're about to. They never will, even if they scream all day long. Is everything perfect, hell no, will we be alright, hell yes. Hope is all we have and don't forget to show up in November, all the old bulls will be there.

Kern Dog: I can't log on over there either. What gives with that forum, is Dodgecharger.com now defunct? I've tried to log in several ways and....nothing.

Auto Transport Service
Back