• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windshield Removal 70 Charger

I did. The trim had a death grip on the clips!

Windshield is out. I think I'd recommend cutting the gasket to save the original glass. It was good practice and if my parts car glass is in good shape, I'll extract & retrieve it this fall. I am going to try repairing the crack just to test & see how good it comes out.
17216006476277366041791915771005.jpg

If the goal is ever to save the glass AND known high quality gaskets are available, I’d just cut the gasket every time.

If the goal is ever to save the glass AND known high quality gaskets are available, I’d just cut the gasket every time.
Yeah - hindsight is 20/20. I wish I would have just cut the gasket yesterday .

Well, if it is damaged or looks really bad and you’re aiming to a higher standard, sure.
Otherwise, I’d keep a good original instead of using some aftermarket one that has a mediocre success record.

I learned if your rear corners are good on the valance DO NOT cut them off. Just replace the rear valance.

imagejpeg_0 (10).jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back