• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You Tube censored vids..

thats actually pretty cool,ty for sharing.
while most are probably untrue,i immediately saw some controversial ones that had vaped out.
now i know where they went,ty again.

I suspect they're posted there by the originator or a viewer. Youtube would just delete them.

I suspect they're posted there by the originator or a viewer. Youtube would just delete them.

altCensored

About

Video
Channel
Category

YouTube limits access to videos that are neither illegal, nor violate their own Terms and Conditions or Community Guidelines.

"Limited state" videos are placed behind a warning message, cannot be shared, monetized or easily found, and have likes, comments, view counts and suggested videos disabled.

altCensored.com is an unbiased community catalog of 40530 such videos, including those removed by YouTube or self-censored. Of 5588 monitored channels, 733 have been deleted and 1627 are being archived in case of deletion.

Email new channels to [email protected].

ETH: 0x8a4173A910C13F5dF67CBeD2d9066805ed582cc8
BTC: 3PRivnBUoVLXHeBQTSP4FNPw5R8b9Gztd7
Liberapay | Patreon

I can see why they are censored on youtube,
MOST don't fit the agenda or narrative of the
progressives that control the media/propaganda, MSM ideology

oh I'm sure some are wild speculation
like much of youtube is too
just a different way of looking at stuff, different ideology
not censorship

some of those are just funny
some are just conspiracy stuff