• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who do you buy your brake lines from?

I ordered lines from classic tube for my 70 super bee...they are 30 min from my house, so I was able to pick them up. The lines were atrocious. A drunk blind man could have done better. They had zero chance of working on my car...I was very, very disappointed. Took the whole mess back to them and got full refund. Bought from inline tune and they fit like a glove. Very happy. Except, I ordered for a Dana 60 car and they sent 8.75 lines....twice...they could not figure out that Dana 60 and 8.75 lines are different. Eventually I got it worked out. Pleased with there customer service.

My experience with them
has been great, though
I will admit my layout for
lines is/was far from a stock
OEM application.
My lines were ordered as
straight lenghts and I bent
them to fit.
You may have been able to
do the same, but I can relate
to your wanting direct
replacements.
20190620_165813.jpg

Last edited:
When you get your order from whoever you choose to buy from, check your order or compare to your old lines. 50% of the lines that I have gotten from 2 different mfrs, for 3 cars didn't fit. They are very expensive to send back, or can't be sent back because you found out the hard way that they didn't fit by altering them. Not trying to discourage you, when they fit, they are great, but when they don't, it sucks. Hope that you have better luck than me.

Auto Transport Service
Back