• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's it Worth 1967 Coronet RT

If I was on the fence about selling it I wouldn't. It looks like a good car and they are hard to find when you're looking. The first year commercially packaged Mopar muscle cars have a certain charm that the later versions just don't have. JMO.

If I was on the fence about selling it I wouldn't. It looks like a good car and they are hard to find when you're looking. The first year commercially packaged Mopar muscle cars have a certain charm that the later versions just don't have. JMO.

There's certainly a lot of perfumed pigs out there. Growing by the day.

While the number of restorations creating solid good cars barely outpaces garage fires and accidents.

Yes I think your right.You either like or dislike the first gen Charger.
Please don't use dislike and first gen Charger in the same sentence.
My car might get upset.
1728066427720.png

Hagerty and the other vehicle valuation references are not representative of the general market. Those sites utilize data from public sales, only.
Examples: Auctions, eBay sales, etc. At best, a very limited reference database. None of those sites have access to State DOT data or private sales.

Best bet:
List the vehicle on one or more of the reputable classic vehicle websites. Respondent offers will vary dramatically. In general, the 'low ball' offers will identify the resale ('flip') candidates. Obviously, your interest will be the parties that have personal regard for owning that specific vehicle.

Personal experience: Competitive negotiation will work to your favor

Good Luck!

Hagerty and the other vehicle valuation references are not representative of the general market. Those sites utilize data from public sales, only.
Examples: Auctions, eBay sales, etc. At best, a very limited reference database. None of those sites have access to State DOT data or private sales.

Best bet:
List the vehicle on one or more of the reputable classic vehicle websites. Respondent offers will vary dramatically. In general, the 'low ball' offers will identify the resale ('flip') candidates. Obviously, your interest will be the parties that have personal regard for owning that specific vehicle.

Good Luck!
Thanks for the info and facts on tha pricing from Hagerty and so on.Thanks again.

Best bet:

Good Luck!

Auto Transport Service
Back