• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's it Worth 1967 Coronet RT

Hi,the car seems to be an RT.L code 440.yes I have the original air filter door dings and such on it.Original paint.Thanks for your help if we list it I’ll redo the pics.Just tryingto get a sense for the market.

IMO market has adjusted

best time to have listed it was maybe year , or 18 months ago

Would it being in Canada help it? Or wrong side of country?

Does rust free or almost rust free stuff up there goes for more money than IS rust belt?

Last edited:
Would it being in Canada help it? Or wrong side of country?

Does rust free or almost rust free stuff up there goes for more money?
I don’t know,sometimes a buyer pops up from nowhere.Rust free is at a premium.Look at the cost of good body work,if you can find one.

She's a sweetheart I'd be proud to own. Good luck with finding her a proper home. :thumbsup:

I would like to think a very nice 1967 Coronet R/T would be worth as much or more than a 1968/1969 RoadRunner in equal condition. First year R/T was made with first year 440 Magnum ; only 12,000 produced. My opinion, but I could be a little prejudiced. My car below. I sure would not let mine go for low 30,000's!

DSCF0023.JPG

DSCF0026.JPG

Last edited:
Thats nice! No idea what prices are for that condition.
I know $10,000 won't buy a complete project car that needs to be fully restored.

I would like to think a very nice 1967 Coronet R/T would be worth as much or more than a 1968/1969 RoadRunner in equal condition. First year R/T was made with first year 440 Magnum ; only 12,000 produced. My opinion, but I could be a little prejudiced. My car below. I sure would not let mine go for low 30,000's!

View attachment 1736369

View attachment 1736370

Popularity and demand.... dictates reality.

68/69 Road Runner is worth same or more than 67 Coronet R/T. And the Road Runner will sell faster.

68/69 Road Runner's seems to be worth same or more than corresponding year GTX's.

Last edited:

View attachment 1736369

View attachment 1736370
You have a very nice ride! Based on numbers, one of 660 67 440 Chargers should be quite valuable.

Have to remember, 50k Cdn is 36,9 Usd

The one year I am out of work in 40 years and I found this '67 RT 440 4-speed for sale at $10,000. If I had a job I would have bought it. Tried to get a friend to buy it, but his funds were spoken for too. If any of you bought this car, I think you got a good deal even though the bellhousing was broken.

20181104_115125.jpg

I think if you have 67, hold out for the the right buyer. Yes they don't have the number of people looking for them. But the one's that are, are willing to pay up for a good car. Just might take longer.

You have a very nice ride! Based on numbers, one of 660 67 440 Chargers should be quite valuable.
My friend has three 67 440 L code Chargers. Two are automatic cars,and one is one of 132 440 4 speed cars built.

Auto Transport Service
Back