• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Hemi GTX restoration

Badass! Looks great sittin in between that turbine bronze. Did you have any issues?

Badass! Looks great sittin in between that turbine bronze. Did you have any issues?
No issues ! The guide rods that we had threaded into the frame helped alot

IMG_6919.jpeg

Gas tank in- definitely a two man job. Still need to get the proper screws for the filler neck to trunk floor

IMG_7403.jpeg

IMG_7411.jpeg

IMG_7409.jpeg

IMG_7412.jpeg

IMG_7411.jpeg

IMG_7410.jpeg

Nice job. I will say that the double straps on the fuel hoses are not factory. From the factory there were only single straps at each location. They were placed carefully after the ridges in the filler pipes and vent tubes. Today the straps are a little narrower so the double straps might be needed.

Appreciate the help! Hoping to have this car done for next summer and hit the road to Carlisle and have some fun

Pretty sure I found the right ones. I pulled the one on the right out of my Satellite to use for comparison. PM your address so I can figure out the best way to send them.
20240806_185934.jpg
20240806_190807.jpg

^^^^

This is what makes this site great. Regular folks helping each other so our cars get (or stay) on the roads. Well done! :thumbsup:

Front suspension in and working to add some details (inspection dabs)
Trying to make this as correct as I can- and I realize some small things may not be right colour or shade of cast etc.

IMG_7460.jpeg

IMG_7472.jpeg

IMG_7473.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back