• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Road Runner

Information from a family friend says the entire drive train was from a totaled out Yellow car. Also said the donor car my still be on the edge of the field were they removed the drive train. I will research that later. Interested in its condition, with parts available and better tools and technology it might be worth taking a look.
Now that is interesting. I would be very curious how "totaled" the yellow car is. If you could get it too, you'd have all the components for a numbers matching 440 six pack 4 speed....now THAT would be worth something. In my personal opinion, the car you're looking at is worth somewhere in the $15k-$20k range (as long as you get the info on where the yellow car is)

Now you have everyone's interest peaked!! What is the VIN on the block? It may be blank based upon some of the other pictures you have posted.

Can't wait to see pictures of the "yellow" car the driveline came from. Hopefully it still exists.

D

Auto Transport Service
Back