• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Mopar Nationals

I went on Friday and Saturday and had a good time. Yeah, show car attendance was down compared to last year but there was still a ton of cars to look at and a very large swap meet. Id like to see the attendance record for Saturday as they were parking people on the other side of the track. Im sorry Brice Road and Mopar Man are gone but not the shows fault. Maybe time for one of you to put on the suit?

i did both this year . been to carlisle before , first year for the nats . i enjoyed the nats more . carlisle is a great event but it is big . i found more parts at nats and i think better prices. the drag strip was a great to see . walking thru pits , watching the cars line up super cool. i will be at the nats next year for sure , carlisle probably not . too big for me .

We’re heading to Moparfest in New Hamburg, Ontario this weekend. Forecast is for rain all weekend, so that’s a bummer.

I wish I could have gone but plans didn't come together this year. Oh well, a large once a month cruise night in my area set a record attendance with over 1000 cars Saturday night, and I'd suggested to a Mopar club I'm active in to get members together to attend it and park together, which was fun and I am happy we were part of the record crowd. Also I went to a nice local show Sunday, so my weekend was certainly a great car weekend without having to travel close to 7 hours away. I haven't been to the Nats since '19 and have always enjoyed it, even if it isn't what it used to be.
Moparty next month is my favorite all around show. Like the nats, there is something for everyone there, it's much better organized, and beautiful facility. I'm looking forward to being there next month!

I wish I could have gone but plans didn't come together this year. Oh well, a large once a month cruise night in my area set a record attendance with over 1000 cars Saturday night, and I'd suggested to a Mopar club I'm active in to get members together to attend it and park together, which was fun and I am happy we were part of the record crowd. Also I went to a nice local show Sunday, so my weekend was certainly a great car weekend without having to travel close to 7 hours away. I haven't been to the Nats since '19 and have always enjoyed it, even if it isn't what it used to be.
Moparty next month is my favorite all around show. Like the nats, there is something for everyone there, it's much better organized, and beautiful facility. I'm looking forward to being there next month!
what is the dates on the moparty?

I'm going to the Moparty this year for the first time. Here good things about it so hopefully it delivers.

We have been doing the Nats since 1987 and Carlisle since 1992 and we have done the Moparty since it started. Sadly, the Nats has been facing a down turn for 15 plus years. I arrive at Carlisle on Monday afternoon and by Wednesday morning, we are already busy with customers. Thursday and Friday are super busy and by Saturday afternoon at 2:00 PM, people are packing up. At Columbus, we can basically set up on Thursday, sell on Friday and this year, we started packing up at 2:00 on Saturday. Usually we are busy up till around 4. Columbus on Saturday, this year was very slow.

I think that most people realize that Carlisle draws so many people whether it be spectators, show cars or swap vendors, that is the best opportunity to see or find the cars or parts or meet people. Columbus has always been the social side and now with the crack down in Heath, it will really hurt the show. Bowling Green is very user friendly and tends to draw from a different geographic area. It offers a very diverse show and the weather is usually very pleasant. The show has grown every year and we have joined them in being a sponsor for the show. They are very receptive to discussions and ideals and it has already surpassed last year numbers on preregistrations.

This was our first year of attending the Mopar Fest in New Hamburg. We went up to help out one of our best Canadian vendors. Unfortunately, the rain really hurt this event. It was still a good show and people were spending money. We will be back next year.

See you at one of the shows,
Richard

I'm going to the Moparty this year for the first time. Here good things about it so hopefully it delivers.
i wish i could go but it’s back to work thursday after labor day . we so short handed no chance of sneaking away this year .

Would love to make it to Moparty, but already have commitments for that weekend. Maybe I can plan next year a little better.

I was at the Nats this year. And had plans to go to Moparty.
But life is life. And decided to forgo it. Maybe someday

Auto Transport Service
Back