• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 330

Mikes Mopar

Local time
9:07 PM
Reaction score
Been a member of the A body group for some time but in a moment of weakness bought this Dodge. As the appraiser put in his report its an ambitious project. Not sure what im going to do with it, seems the major body panels are made of unobtanium.
20220324_182051.jpg
20220324_182102.jpg

Welcome Mike, from WNY, and another 330 owner ! Looks like a solid start for a Nice B-Body !

Welcome! Not sure what to make of your comment about major body panels. Are we looking at the same car?
Being a 1 year model produced 59 yrs ago, it makes sense that there are no "new panel parts " available. Some things are good because they're hard to get.
NICE CAR :thumbsup:

Like the 63, there are parts out there just have to search for them. I have a 63 440 and welcome to the group. Check out Kramer automotive they have some sheet metal for the 63 dodge.
www.kramerauto.com

Welcome from Missouri!!

Hi Mike!
Welcome aboard
Thank you for joining
I currently have three 1963s!
Nice car

Nice project. I have always like the 63 Dodges over the 63 Plymouths. I just happen to own a 63 Belvedere. Would rather have a Dodge.

That look slike a great start. Nice find.

Welcome! Not sure what to make of your comment about major body panels. Are we looking at the same car?
Being a 1 year model produced 59 yrs ago, it makes sense that there are no "new panel parts " available. Some things are good because they're hard to get.
NICE CAR :thumbsup:
The quarter panels on this car are junk. Pervious owner pop rivet and screwed in sheet metal

The quarter panels on this car are junk. Pervious owner pop rivet and screwed in sheet metal
You need a good metal man!
Can we get pics of what we're dealing with?

Welcome from Illinois! That '63 looks to be solid & straight with no missing parts. A nice survivor. Added side markers indicate a previous owner was safety concious and thoughtful about keeping it that way . . . Best wishes!

Welcome to "the darkside" :poke: FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Copenhagen,Ontario. There is a lot of help and advice from members here on FBBO. Good luck with your '63 Dodge project. Sherman's in Detroit used to make repair panels for these cars. They are kind of crude compared to AMD, but there is not much else out there. I checked their website, and they still show the rear wheel well arch panel, but I do not see the rear lower quarter repair panel. I used these panels to repair my '64 Polara. Thanks to the skill of my body man, they came out looking real good. Sherman's show cowl repair panels and individual floor repair panels. I think AMD did the front valance panel under the bumper. They also made patch panels for the front fender lowers. As someone has already said, check with Jim Kramer. I have heard that he purchased the one-piece front floor and trunk floor tooling, and will be making another run of these pieces.

P6180175.JPG P6180174.JPG image33.jpg image53.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back