• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Polara brakes

billpierce

Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
I would like to add a dual master cylinder to my 63 polara, and maybe front disc’s.
I see a bunch of options. Can anyone suggest parts for both? I would prefer to keep the stock 14” wheels and not sure what will fit.

I have double flair tool, bender and have ran hard line on a number of other projects.

IMG_4525.jpeg

IMG_4524.jpeg

I did the piratejacks front brake kit and my stock 14s fit over them (different people have different luck though)

Just saw Mancini has master cylinders on sale and I have used Volare and Cordoba disks for 14" wheel clearance

I purchased a 1966 B body MC on Rock Auto, for less than a single cost. It bolted on but, as I recall I epoxied the original studs into the new MC as the holes were larger. That worked great. I can lock up the drums if need be.
Mike
IMG_2082.JPG

I purchased a 1966 B body MC on Rock Auto, for less than a single cost. It bolted on but, as I recall I epoxied the original studs into the new MC as the holes were larger. That worked great. I can lock up the drums if need be.
Mike
View attachment 1703055
That looks like a drum/drum MC though isn't it?

Auto Transport Service
Back