• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Only

The car is absolutely gorgeous! I have a 1965 Satellite all original with the 426 S street wedge that i will be restoring. It is my understanding that only around 250 with an automatic transmission were made in 1965. Where did you get your valve covers?
Thanks for the compliment. I've slept since then but I think their off a '66 BBM I had laying around.

I was lucky enough to buy my dream car(project anyway) recently. Its awaiting the transporter in Southern California.
Doing my best to be patient but its tough. lol.
Anyway, Utah desert car, slant six three on the tree. Supposed to run but I have big block plans for this one! Can't wait to get started.
On a side note, I'm not sure why this site turns the picture sideways when its upright in my photo library.

tempImagex2lb9u.png

The trim is hard to find and can cost a fortune. I paid dearly for my 500 lower trim. I like the 440 upper trim with the 500 lower trim. I've never followed the rules.

I was lucky enough to buy my dream car(project anyway) recently. Its awaiting the transporter in Southern California.
Anyway, Utah desert car, slant six three on the tree. Supposed to run but I have big block plans for this one! Can't wait to get started.
On a side note, I'm not sure why this site turns the picture sideways when its upright in my photo library.

View attachment 1718638
I've got lots of trim. Interior and exterior. Two door post and four door, etc.

View attachment 1718638
The 65 and 64 Plymouths are my favorite Mopars, especially the post cars. I’ve got one of each plus a 63 Fury.

View attachment 1718638
Did you get your car ?

Auto Transport Service
Back