• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Hemi Super Bee in Connecticut are you a FBBO member?

Fran Blacker

1 of 27
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score
Accent section of Waterbury Republican has write ups on local cars. Nice looking Super Bee, seen a Coronet same color and wheels post but don't remember if it had the Super Bee strip. Not posting his name.
Hemi sb.jpg

Nice! The bulge hood with the hemi is interesting.

That has to be the same car that was in my class at Carlisle and showed up at our parking lot one night.
20210709_213354.jpg

Fran is now officially on a mission to find out who! I would be also.(a little reminiscing & memories of past good times.)

I've got his town and him posing with car. Didn't know if he was a member but I guess if he's in the paper doesn't matter. Tomorrow.

Go for it! Met up 2yrs ago with a guy I used to race against all the time, he does the wrenching for his wife; still racing after 40+. Course the kids are into it also. (3-440's all in garage waiting for breakage!)

Auto Transport Service
Back