• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's it Worth 69 Super bee

I would not want to be in that car over 50k. It looks like a decent driver. Sure you can keep both,I do it all the time!

20220925_200214.jpg

No pics of the eng.......the point of this post was to get opinions before I waste an inspector.....

View attachment 1732106
Yep, and why I asked if there was a fender tag. You never stated what the asking price was, but if it is indeed 75K, that is to much for this car. NOM motor, color change, wrong shifter stick, no undercoating on interior quarter panels, looks like the passenger door was maybe painted laying down and doesn't match the fender and quarter, rear wheels will need to be replaced with some that have more backspace. I am sure there are more things that could be picked apart, especially with underneath photos. This is just my opinion of course, but for that price on a 383 Bee, it should be about perfect, and this one isn't.

Last edited:
Yep, and why I asked if there was a fender tag. You never stated what the asking price was, but if it is indeed 75K, that is to much for this car. NOM motor, color change, wrong shifter stick, no undercoating on interior quarter panels, looks like the passenger door was maybe painted laying down and doesn't match the fender and quarter, rear wheels will need to be replaced with some that have more backspace. I am sure there are more things that could be picked apart, especially with underneath photos. This is just my opinion of course, but for that price on a 383 Bee, it should be about perfect, and this one isn't.
Agreed.....The seller was not forth coming with a lot of pics even after I asked several times. He is stuck on that price which is why I am passing on this one. He is waiting for that one person who loves the car and has no idea what they cost. Or he doesn't want to sell and put up a stupid price. I pretty much thought it was too much and all the responses just cemented my opinion.

Thanks.

I like it. Point of information: when I see exhaust Box-Tips that low and sticking out, it seems a Chevy guy had hands on it. Caveat Emptor. See in person and make offer. Good luck.

I like it. Point of information: when I see exhaust Box-Tips that low and sticking out, it seems a Chevy guy had hands on it. Caveat Emptor. See in person and make offer. Good luck.
Thanks...but not wasting the trip. Had a conversation and he is sticking with $75K.....so...nope.

Some guys want to sell their car and some want to advertise their car.

@mjb765 here's one for sale at that price range on the left coast. I've seen this car in person and wish it was $40k. I know the owner will let it go for $65k. Who knows, maybe there's more room on the price. I'm not in a position to make a play for this one.

1970 Dodge Coronet R/T for sale by owner - Vancouver, WA - craigslist
I bought My 70 convertible last year. Other wise I be on a plane to go and look the one listed above. I Think 65k is very reasonable price if all checks out good.

A pistol grip doesn't belong on a 69 so that knocks off $10K right there.

I bought My 70 convertible last year. Other wise I be on a plane to go and look the one listed above. I Think 65k is very reasonable price if all checks out good.
So, is 219 the correct production number for the 70 vert? I'd love to see yours.

I think 219 is the number for 440 4 barrel's. I think total convertible production across all coronet models is 1197
IMG_20240925_132436.jpg
IMG_20240925_132448.jpg
image000000 (1).jpg

I would think the 69 super bee if it is as good as it looks in the few pictures, runs and drives. I would say 40-50k if is a WM, 30-40k if its a WL. I'm not a numbers guy. So the engine change, and color change does not bother me, as long as I like the color on the car.

The 70 convertible for sale above is missing all the under hood ram charger parts, so a closer inspection of the vin and fender tag is needed.

Auto Transport Service
Back