• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Superbee N96 Side Scoope 4 speed

adart4me

Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
I just picked up a 1969 Superbee, WM23 hard top car. It is a N96, 383, 4 speed car with the side scoop option. Bright Metallic Green car with White stripe, white top and black bucket interior with a console and rally gauges. Any where I might be able to figure out how many of these were made?

Thanks!

Sounds like a great looking car. I can remember one when I was in high school in the late 70s early 80s. Everything you said, but, bright blue. Like to see some pics.

Id post pics but it isnt much to look at, its been striped completely for soda blasting, but its all there just in storage bins.

Color #'s are not available only guesses from the cars that are known. You say it's bright metalic green. What color code does your car have?
KID

Ya I knew not many were painted that color being a mid year color offered and not being a a12 car.

Very Cool! Very rare on a 383 car and totally awesome! I would love to see some pics!!
KID

Auto Transport Service
Back