• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A body Super Bee

Yes, a few times, my old man own one when he was young, although it may sound strange you you people, this A body were build by the Chrysler corporation in Mexico,the guy in the ad is right 340 cylinder heads he doesn't know also the 318 build here have a forged crankshaft, and yes a Dana 60 came from factory and a A833 with the hurts shifter, some of them used as police cars, fast as hell, check in FABO those guys may know more about this, what I can't see is the automex label in the inner door. also check the Brazilian charger another beautiful A body.
images (2).jpeg

Yes, a few times, my old man own one when he was young, although it may sound strange you you people, this A body were build by the Chrysler corporation in Mexico,the guy in the ad is right 340 cylinder heads he doesn't know also the 318 build here have a forged crankshaft, and yes a Dana 60 came from factory and a A833 with the hurts shifter, some of them used as police cars, fast as hell, check in FABO those guys may know more about this, what I can't see is the automex label in the inner door. also check the Brazilian charger another beautiful A body.
View attachment 692877
I have a friend in Brazil that dabbles in the chargers over there........Here is his beauty! We have similar tastes in vehicle colors:D

1404260519_670042690_1.jpg
1404260519_670042690_9.jpg
1404260519_670042690_10.jpg
1404260519_670042690_15.jpg

1404260519_670042690_1.jpg 1404260519_670042690_9.jpg 1404260519_670042690_10.jpg 1404260519_670042690_15.jpg

I have a friend in Brazil that dabbles in the chargers over there........Here is his beauty! We have similar tastes in vehicle colors:D

View attachment 692887 View attachment 692888 View attachment 692889 View attachment 692890

View attachment 692883 View attachment 692884 View attachment 692885 View attachment 692886
Am still regretting that I couldn't see your Gtx at the MCCAN in Chicago, Mario invited me but I feel bad about leaving my wife at the hotel, anyway the Brazilian charger for me, imoh is the most beautiful A body, those lines would have been a hughe sales success in the USA. regarding the black cars.... how many times do you need to wash a black car to keep it clean
:D:p

Am still regretting that I couldn't see your Gtx at the MCCAN in Chicago, Mario invited me but I feel bad about leaving my wife at the hotel, anyway the Brazilian charger for me, imoh is the most beautiful A body, those lines would have been a hughe sales success in the USA. regarding the black cars.... how many times do you need to wash a black car to keep it clean
:D:p
Would have loved to seen ya there....You missed your chance at our dinner party, you and your wife would have been welcome to come....Maybe another time at another show in the future......

You dont wash them.....because you dont drive em...lol.....

Would have loved to seen ya there....You missed your chance at our dinner party, you and your wife would have been welcome to come....Maybe another time at another show in the future......

You dont wash them.....because you dont drive em...lol.....

Thanks that would be nice maybe as you said in the future, ahhha so the Gtx is a trailer queen ???:lol:

The American a body designers could used a little bit more inspiration from their foreign counterparts, especially in the graphics devision.

Mexican Super Bee and Brazilian Charger are both on my Christmas list along with the Australian Charger. and Swiss Duster/Demon....if anyone looking for something to buy for me.

Huh! Learn something new everyday! I've never seen the Mexico Chargers before. Pretty cool tweak on the Dart platform! I have also never heard of a 1971 Valiant SuperBee!

Yes, I've seen pictures of the Mexican Mopars like that one.... beautiful, rare car & in my opinion a good deal at the asking price (but still offer less). I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Fastest car in Mexico for a long time, after the 318, Chrysler put the 300hp version of the 360 in the super bee.

A local restaurant owner(native of mexico) had his brother drive his Mexican bee up from central Mexico. I see him park it out front of his restaurant a few times each summer. He says it was his fathers car growing up

I like how the air cleaner says "frente"...probably lots of other words on the car en espańol!

A local restaurant owner(native of mexico) had his brother drive his Mexican bee up from central Mexico. I see him park it out front of his restaurant a few times each summer. He says it was his fathers car growing up
Do you happen to know his name? Could it be Enrique perhaps? (not being facetious here, I used to know a guy up here in Chicago with a yellow Mexicano Bee that was still back home)

Auto Transport Service
Back