• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A body Super Bee

at one time in the past threads we had a post going with a lot of photos and info on the Mexican Brazilian and the rest of the south of the border mopars do a search of old threads for more info or a bump up ,there cool cars :thumbsup:

at one time in the past threads we had a post going with a lot of photos and info on the Mexican Brazilian and the rest of the south of the border mopars do a search of old threads for more info or a bump up ,there cool cars :thumbsup:
Btw, how are you? how's is your heart doing, are you ok? you were in my prayers old man :thumbsup:

cool

they look like a Dart/GTS with a funky roofline
& different grill

many thanks to moparnation for posting that link.
that was 7 pages of coolness,altho a lot of the pics are missing.
hoping that some pics find their way here to this thread.

I like how the air cleaner says "frente"...probably lots of other words on the car en espańol!
Not as much as you think, all the dashboard was imported from the U.S.so all the words are in English but the speedometer was in km/h radio the same,imported, engine I don't know if the firing order was in the intake manifold, if so, that was in Spanish, like the ford 302, hose vacum routing, timing , spark plug gap , those labels were in Spanish.

Some of the accessories will say "AutoMex"- the name of the locally sourced Chrysler parts program IIRC.

Auto Transport Service
Back