• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any tank nuts here? WW1, WW2 Korea, Vietnam?

6024dc933eaeaef189997b9b98d87b0f.jpg

This a old post and a great post, I am retired army, I have three halftracks and other ww2 vehicles We do the veterans day parades each year. Tank you

WWII TRUCKS.JPG tracker 1.JPG 57 MM.JPG tankmen.jpg 100_0746 my office.JPG

hi by chance do you belong to a local or state chapter of any military collectors club , I use to belong to the old MVCC club years ago and a local still have my vehicles ,are your a member of Steel Soldiers ,thanks nice vehicles thanks for sharing your photos

Yes that me, 68t on SS Vj on g503. I got friends in Ohio who has a lot of ww2 M.V. Also I have join facebook m.v. groups, I like ww2 vehicles and mopars send some pictures, I may know you

I would like to been there, but someone posted pictures on facebook I think it was mike spradling, He got a great looking halftrack Also mark moak has a great looking 16a2 halftrack, they live in Ohio, If ok post some pictures

veterains day.JPG READ CUDA.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back