• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone run a low oil pressure idiot light setup

Well I got mine installed. Thought I had it wired right but I guess not . When I turn on the dash lights the light comes on, turn the dash lights off and it goes out.

I will retrace my steps tomorrow to see what I screwed up. Weird because I didn't hook it up to the dash lights.

Here's mine -blue one is shift, red is oil
int.jpg

I was thinging about that also. I am one color blind SOB so Red and Yellow are hard to tell apart. I am thinking about getting a blue lense for my shift light so there will be no confussion

Yeah, it's a shift light. I figured that would get my attention if I wasn't paying attention - especially how bright it is and where it is. My tach has it's own shift light.

I put mine on the face of my tach. It covers the 9300-10000 shift but I will NEVER go that high so who needs em. I used the stick on velcro squares and cut it to the shape of the light. I got the LED light off of E-Bay,$5 to my door. I think it is nice and tidy.

OFF:
003-10.jpg

ON:
004-12.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back