• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Mopar Giveaway 2024

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
Coming this Friday 4/26/2024 @ approximately 4pm EST...
The April Mopar Giveaway here on FBBO!!!

1713986572277.png

Be the first to answer the trivia question posted on Friday correctly and you will win this 1971 Dodge Charger R/T diecast, shipped directly to your mailbox.
(Generously donated by @DeltaV a few months back - Thanks again Wayne)

1713987124413.jpeg

So stay tuned and see you this Friday!
- PlymCrazy

On 4/26 you say ? must be Hemi Day
& a Green/Black (love the color) 71 Charger R/T Hemi, in 1/64:1 scale

too bad it wasn't a 1/18:1 scale, but that'd be pricey

I'll still play...

As a 2023 winner, I would urge my fellow forum members to check with their tax professional before participating...

Glad to see you posted something Nick, We all enjoy your game. I hope we are not stressing you out to do this. I just want to thank you Nick.

Glad to see you posted something Nick, We all enjoy your game. I hope we are not stressing you out to do this. I just want to thank you Nick.

Oh my gosh Dave, thanks for the sentiment.
Appreciated more than you know.
I love doing this with you all.
One thing after another the last few weeks just swallowed up my time.
Glad I was able to get to this before the end of this month.
You guys are a ton of fun to interact with around here.

Here we are for April's MOPAR Giveaway!
The first person to answer the question correctly is this month's winner of the '71 Charger diecast shown in post #1 of this thread.

So without further ado, here's this month's trivia...

In the mid 80's my parents owned this 1977 Ford LTD station wagon(say hello to my brother and sister on the rear bumper there).

She leaked A LOT of oil so part of my regular chores was to scrub the oil spots on the driveway with a push broom and some Dawn dish soap.
Needless to say, checking the oil and topping it off was also expected of me as part of that chore list.

There was one more thing I was required to check weekly on this car. It was an item that regularly loosened up and needed to be tightened.
So, for the prize, here's the question...

What was the item on this car that loosened up and needed to be tightened regularly?

1714145232976.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back