• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Australia Day is here again....

kiwigtx

International Mod of Mystery
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
Have a great day all of you guys across the ditch.

Happy Australia Day 2017 Wallpapers Free Download.jpg

I didnt no you celebrate Australia day in New Zealand :rolleyes:

I didnt no you celebrate Australia day in New Zealand :rolleyes:

I have an older lady friend (53) that is from Australia/New Zealand. She is beautiful, slim with long Blonde hair. The accent is hot as hell when she talks, I think anyway. Sometime it is hard to understand some of the things she says due to how strong her accent is.

I have an older lady friend (53) that is from Australia/New Zealand. She is beautiful, slim with long Blonde hair. The accent is hot as hell when she talks, I think anyway. Sometime it is hard to understand some of the things she says due to how strong her accent is.
:xscuseless:

LOL. Kind of figured that was coming. I don't think she would appreciate that. I know how the dirty old men get on here.....
dirty old men we are not dirty old men we admiring old men now lets see this pretty women and let us be the judge or it never happened thank you :xscuseless::thumbsup:

6PKRTSE I tried to start a conversation with you but for some I get an error its all in fun ! your box is full

Is that the day you beat the brits or the day they gave you your freedom?
From the Web....
Australia Day is the official national day of Australia. Celebrated annually on 26 January, it marks the anniversary of the 1788 arrival of the First Fleet of British ships at Port Jackson, New South Wales and the raising of the Flag of Great Britain at Sydney Cove by Governor Arthur Phillip. In present-day Australia, celebrations reflect the diverse society and landscape of the nation and are marked by community and family events, reflections on Australian history, official community awards and citizenship ceremonies welcoming new members of the Australian community

Auto Transport Service
Back