• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Australia Day is here again....

I have an older lady friend (53) that is from Australia/New Zealand. She is beautiful, slim with long Blonde hair. The accent is hot as hell when she talks, I think anyway. Sometime it is hard to understand some of the things she says due to how strong her accent is.
That’s close enough to my age. If you want me to pop in say hi just let me know. Maybe i can translate for ya? :D

Not necessarily celebrate, but we recognise the anniversary of all our closest allies and friends.
We celibate Cinco de Mayo on May 5. Observed by our Mexican heritage population. Dont know of any Canadian holidays celebrated here.

We celibate Cinco de Mayo on May 5. Observed by our Mexican heritage population. Dont know of any Canadian holidays celebrated here.
Yes, you do....and a lot of people around the world celebrate St Patrick's Day also.

Cinco de Mayo is more profligate than celebate where I’m at.

Isnt that an Irish holiday not even celebrated in Ireland.
Well....I tink day do.....

paradedublin.jpg

St-Patricks-Day.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

patricks-day-image.jpg

river?version=3209135&width=1340.jpg

Thanks !! Gives me a good reason to pop a few brewski 's later, tell the ol lady I got to celebrate Australia day.

Auto Transport Service
Back