• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back in the day

terra-gator-amphibious-atv-right.jpg
Bazooo-amphibious-atv-advertisement.jpg
beaver-three-wheeler-aquacat-6x6-atvs.jpg

Lincoln logs were great. I also had a set that was actual steel beam shapes that "hooked" together by a keyway like system. They were red. I built some awesome skyscrapers with that set. Have not seen anything like it since I was a kid.

Look at the date on the left side of the attached pic... My everyday ( when it ran) high school car.

DSCF0175.JPG

Had one of these (Lol, first race car) early '70s that you had to run on a string way back. The plastic body didn't hold up to the fuel. I may still have the engine in a box somewhere.
Picture from the net.....
cox-049-gas-eliminator-rail-dragster-car-parachute-manual-no-reserve_r159665582292.jpg

Crimson and Clover over and over.
Just shoot me.

Eight-track machine playing 'Half Moon Bay'
Drivin' in my Volks down on Hamstead Way
Her mother got bust on a 88
And her brother got stuck on my number plate

Man,

I thought i was the Mott fan on here !

Had one of these (Lol, first race car) early '70s that you had to run on a string way back. The plastic body didn't hold up to the fuel. I may still have the engine in a box somewhere.
Picture from the net.....
View attachment 572039
Can't what make the engine but you might be surprised how much you could sell it for. In 1970 a guy gave me a couple of engines a Dooling .29 and a McCoy .60. The Dooling was a tether car engine sold it for appox. $125. The McCoy engine was before Testor's bought the brand, sold for $165.
carb parts needed and neutral saftey switch 079.JPG
carb parts needed and neutral saftey switch 091.JPG
carb parts needed and neutral saftey switch 095.JPG

Can't what make the engine but you might be surprised..........
Thanks Fran,. It's a Cox .049 I believe. Has a gear drive if I recall correctly. Guess I'm gonna' have to find it as now it's a memory test for me!
My brother is into the fly by control line planes pretty big. He was doing some Oshkosh volunteer control line training for kids several years a short while back.

Thanks Fran,. It's a Cox .049 I believe. Has a gear drive if I recall correctly. Guess I'm gonna' have to find it as now it's a memory test for me!
My brother is into the fly by control line planes pretty big. He was doing some Oshkosh volunteer control line training for kids several years a short while back.
A good friends little brother had a cox powered car. Doubling the size of the fuel cell was not a good thing.

Auto Transport Service
Back