• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

barn find

oem6pak

Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
trying to close on a deal.ive known about this car for about 10 years now and finally convinced the owner to sell,i'll talk to him next week about $.GTX #'s 440,80k original miles,hemi 4spd,dana rear.

gtxdriver.jpg

otherwise, its an excellent car! Id pick it up in a heartbeat if I was nearby.

Where the heck are all these cars??? THey have been there a long arse time to have them sink into the ground like that!!!

cars

3 different farms by my house,theres another place ive been to thats got 20-25 challenger rt's,charger rt's,and roadrunners but i did'nt bring my camera.

That 68 charger R/R has been there a very long time. The trees have grown into the car. You would have to take the trees down to get the car out. There are alot of nice project cars there to save and put back together. Nice score if they can all be had.

As much as I'd like to have a Charger, if they were both automatics I'd probably pick the T/A.

maybe.

I'll take what's behind Door #3

Auto Transport Service
Back