• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can somebody ID these wheels?

Based on the rear photo, they look to be cheap knock offs of a centerline wheel.

easy way to tell if they are centerlines is the middle of the wheel.(inside the tire)real centerlines have a silicone beeded seal along the middle of the wheel.you can only see it with the tire removed.(any tire shop can dismount one side to check)original centerlines where the only ones that did this,the knock offs dont have the silicone beed.i used to sell performance wheels back in the day,thats why i know.

Crager Super Tricks SST's if I remember correctly, were a real 3 piece bolt together & spun 6061 aluminum lite-weight racing wheel too... They had a Steel outer rim version, for the street too "If I remember correctly"... I had a few alum. sets, they didn't fare well on the street easily bent & I split the hoops/outer rim on a set of front runners, on my 68 Charger R/T, going into my driveway a little too fast...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I think the spelling is Enkei, not Enki, sorry spelling is not my best suit, lousy teaching/spelling we were taught Phonics, spell how it sounds, instead of correctly back in the late 60's & 70's Calif. SF Bay Area Public school systems, the moonbeam/flowerchild type Hippies teaching really sucked...LOL...

- - - Updated - - -

Cool. No info on Enki on the net - found something called Enkei, are those the ones? Also, how do one tell the real Auto Drags from the various knock-offs? what are the differences and/or tells?

Attachments

• Rim Crager Supertricks 70's vintage Advert. #2.jpg
    Rim Crager Supertricks 70's vintage Advert. #2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 110
Auto Transport Service
Back