• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car in storage...

How long was it running?

Man I hate to rub this in, but gonna be 70+ tomorrow, sorry gentlemen, had to post it:confederateflag:
phhhht.....it's already 83F here and haven't hit the high spot yet. :lol:

phhhht.....it's already 83F here and haven't hit the high spot yet. :lol:

Downside of that is - approx 12 minutes in the sun and it's Skin Cancer alert time. :(

“Future shop home” Are you building a new shop? If so we need pictures! Nice 63 BTW.

Eventually, either build on on our 25 acres or buy an existing shop. I need it to serve 2 purposes.
#1- Place to store and work on my car.
#2- Place to store my Freightliner and 30 years of heavy truck tools and equipment.
Pics will come when I decide my route.

Years ago NJ was known as the “armpit” of the USA. Glad you got out, now here we go again with the naysayers!

It still is oldbee. Hell probably worse now.

How long was it running?

After I primed the motor to build up oil pressure, I started it and let it get up to operating temperature. Throttled it up a few times to keep it from loading up and. sadly, put it back in storage. I try to start it at least every 2 weeks or so.

How cold does it get in July waaay down south?
For us in the north of the country it can get down to a bracing 32-35F ....on a frosty morning. Down south it can go as low as 22-23F

Auto Transport Service
Back