• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car show from up North

RemCharger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score
We had our 25th anniversary Saskatchewan Mopar Club car show yesterday. Got there early to put some of the cars I've worked on together. Good lookin group
20240811_101055.jpg
20240811_100956.jpg

20240811_101006.jpg

20240811_101012.jpg

20240811_101019.jpg

20240811_101026.jpg

20240811_101033.jpg

20240811_101038.jpg

Great looking group of B-bods, Thanks for those pics !!!

Looks like a good display of cars ....congrats on having a hand in those. :thumbsup:

Thanks! I should have mentioned the drag car and the 70 received top ten awards. @440 4 speed was in attendance to receive the Legacy Award. Bit of a legend in these parts!

Thanks for sharing Remi. Sorry I missed it. Would have been a good time to meet your dad and to catch up with many others that I haven’t seen in awhile. Kim

Thanks for sharing Remi. Sorry I missed it. Would have been a good time to meet your dad and to catch up with many others that I haven’t seen in awhile. Kim
Hey Kim thanks. Well.... there's always next weekend at the features!

That is a lot of first gen Chargers in one spot. I love it.

The “Up North” part made me grin.
Great to see some western Canada MOPARs. For some reason there seems to be lots of first generation Chargers out west. They are popular in Alberta, as well.
In this case, Up North meant above the 49th. Just think of those citizens of Ontario that think they live up north.
When my Grandparents and others emigrated to Saskatchewan in 1908 from South Dakota, one of their neighbours, Charlie Jacobson quit wearing his red long johns for the summer.
He took them off on July 1st and put them back after July 4th.
When we go to our cabin 150 miles North, we are actually going down North according to water flow of the river.
Just can’t think of how to place you folks. Possibly ( almost over the top) ???
How’s that for babble?

When our daughter was going to university in Sudbury, Ontario the locals were calling it northern Ontario. It’s as far north as Calgary. Granted, it’s hard Canadian Shield country that looks identical to Yellowknife.
But it’s funny, those in the high arctic regard us as southerners. And compared to them with their lack of trees and even more severe winters I guess we are.

Auto Transport Service
Back