• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Theft-MAD!

I lived on the East side of Detroit for 20 years, and NEVER had anything messed with! But I guess when you have biker parties all the time, word gets around. Didn't know they had crime in Canada either! Clearly it was your fault for "tempting" them, and somewhere, we as society have failed them. So its not their fault! That is right up there with douche-bags suing people for being hurt during the commission of their crime!

I lived on the East side of Detroit for 20 years, and NEVER had anything messed with! But I guess when you have biker parties all the time, word gets around. Didn't know they had crime in Canada either! Clearly it was your fault for "tempting" them, and somewhere, we as society have failed them. So its not their fault! That is right up there with douche-bags suing people for being hurt during the commission of their crime!

Yup just like that lady a few years back who was in McDonald's, Got upset, threw her drink at her boyfriend and then stormed off and slipped in the soda she threw. Sued McDonald's because there wasn't a wet floor sign. :sFun_doh2: These dumb people should be the ones getting sued...

Dont give them a reason to break in.
I never leave anything inside my car,and never lock it-no risk of them prying sheetmetal,damaging locks,or smashing hard to find windows .
They cannot steal the radio---the car is factory radio delete!!
By the time they discover it is a three on the tree-which they probably never seen before-they are running for their lives..
DSC01959.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back