• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2024 Tent Activities

This is something I have always wanted to àttend. I have my plane tickets, and hotel reserved. Cant wait to the event. I plan to stop by the FBBO tent and meet as many fellow members as I can.

This is something I have always wanted to àttend. I have my plane tickets, and hotel reserved. Cant wait to the event. I plan to stop by the FBBO tent and meet as many fellow members as I can.
Welcome! Carlisle is quite the experience!

What about the load rating on the pole?

I believe the service manual states 125 lb maximum.
We do kinda need that tent.

I'll have bucket for the dollar bills......so no one has to do any "stuffing" :bananadance:
Don't undercut Mark it's $5 bills as they are the new $1 bill. Please post video here as I am married to my spaces at the show and can't attend the festivities.

Don't undercut Mark it's $5 bills as they are the new $1 bill. Please post video here as I am married to my spaces at the show and can't attend the festivities.

I'll make it a point to get to your spot this year...... no private dances though

I'll bring Dave, Wacko, Don, and a couple others........ everyone gets a pole!

you'll have some money, right? :poke:

I'll bring Dave, Wacko, Don, and a couple others........ everyone gets a pole!

you'll have some money, right? :poke:
That's the goal. I can fit money into my pocket easier than I can fit 30 years worth of hoarding parts I will never use!!

Friend registered and did not use FBBO can he go back and add FBBO?

Call in, and ask for Ed. Someone should settle it. Could be the next step to a Bigger Tent !!!

I agree with @VANDAN
I know others have added FBBO after they registered; I'm just not sure of the methods they used. Calling is likely the easiest.
Having your friend add FBBO is appreciated - we gotta keep the bigger tent thing going! :D

I finished rewiring the electric fuel pump that got my Roadkill repair last year. I also ordered a spare fuel pump from Amazon. I guess that means I will have a different problem on this year's trip :rolleyes:

IMG_20240623_153611612.jpg

IMG_20240629_113349822.jpg

Empty a can of electrical contact cleaner on the Bullhead Connector for good measure.

A0BDC0BA-4B25-40E2-BB56-3A6DE8461219.png

Thinking about bringing this up on Saturday...

I'll stop by as there are a few people there I need to thank for helping out with info on this as it was being built...

Also be interested in finding some extra center squirters for my 660's...

IMG_3771.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back