• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2024 Tent Activities

I'm still fiddling with mine.
Hopefully get everything done and tested before next week.
1719930926491.png

1719930951367.png

The old guy holding the hood on is qkcuda right?

96D78E30-F9BB-497B-B2AD-BF67218A7D1E.png

I'm still fiddling with mine.
Hopefully get everything done and tested before next week.

I'm starting my sniper 2 install today sometime.

It always seems to be a rush of work just before Carlisle! My over center spring just broke on Sunday in my Road Runner. Funny thing is, the clutch action still seems to work great...

Is it a Centerforce clutch? If so I thought they recommend you remove the spring.

Anyone going to the carlisle kick off party on thursday night at the expo center? We get in on thursday morning so looking for things to do and came across this. Let me know if it is worth while.

Anyone going to the carlisle kick off party on thursday night at the expo center? We get in on thursday morning so looking for things to do and came across this. Let me know if it is worth while.
Yes we always go. I somewhat prefer the cars all mixed up along with the cruise night atmosphere.
If you go inside they sell ice cream really cheap and it's quite good.
:thumbsup:

Yes we always go. I somewhat prefer the cars all mixed up along with the cruise night atmosphere.
If you go inside they sell ice cream really cheap and it's quite good.
:thumbsup:
Didn’t know about this. Any details or advice on entry?

Is it a Centerforce clutch? If so I thought they recommend you remove the spring.
Yes, it is, and I didn't know that. :thankyou:

Maybe this is a first. My car actually repaired itself!!! :bananaweed:

I will try to go too. It was fun last year when we went with Pistol Pete

Didn’t know about this. Any details or advice on entry?
Exit from Gate 3 and walk (or drive) about a block away from the gate. It is really close. We just showed up. I don't remember any special entry needs or requirements.

I plan to be there.

Maybe this is a first. My car actually repaired itself!!!

It's starting to sound like Christine's younger brother.

Auto Transport Service
Back