• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2024 Tent Activities

I feel bad I didn't get a chance to talk with him more. I think his screen name is @monroegtx

Please let us know when you get back safely!
The Kiwi who had mentioned he was going to Carlisle is @NZ 70 RR - I think his name is Tony.

@monroegtx is from Melbourne, Australia. :thumbsup:

That's it! Thanks. I think monroegtx had the green GTX? Anyway, I should have noticed Melbourne - wrong country!
Meh.....most people don't know the difference..... :lol:

That's it! Thanks. I think monroegtx had the green GTX? Anyway, I should have noticed Melbourne - wrong country!

Yes, Glen does have a green GTX....I've seen it up close and personal.... :thumbsup:

20150425_204457.jpg

an Aussie once told me...... "grow your own dope, plant a New Zealander" , not a joke :poke:

an Aussie once told me...... "grow your own dope, plant a New Zealander" , not a joke :poke:
An ex-Prime Minister of ours once famously said about the exodus of New Zealanders to Australia back in the 1970's.....

"It has raised the IQ of both countries."

An ex-Prime Minister of ours once famously said about the exodus of New Zealanders to Australia back in the 1970's.....

"It has raised the IQ of both countries."
^^^^ Let me know if you need that explained. :lol:

My apologies to all the beautiful young ladies that entered the tent , along with a 1971 Roadrunner

That definitely moves Richard Cranium possibly out of the Top 100

101 ?

Just got back to Hawaii from Carlisle, won this great raffel prize at the tent.
20240717_182051.jpg

My apologies to all the beautiful young ladies that entered the tent , along with a 1971 Roadrunner

101 ?

101 ?
Cranium,I guess beauty is in the eye of the beerholder,and you guys obviously had way too much beer! You know the old saying, a two at ten becomes a ten at two!

Auto Transport Service
Back