• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2024 Tent Activities

Wow, the 'ol girl took third place! That's quite an accomplishment considering all the stunningly beautiful cars that are there.

1721042738770.png

20240713_101434.jpg

It was a great time! I expect to see the new 68 Charger in the survivor tent next year. King dog dish will be armed with a screwdriver to remove the ridiculous looking hubcaps and add them to my crown!

I'll own it! I was a little buzzed and the guy who was going to fight me after school for the lunch box never showed!
I felt like I got @eldubb440's lunch money, again.

I'd also like to thank Hawk, Barry, Mike for his grillin', Don for the fan and white hots, Adam for the way too cool trophy and the rest of you miscreants and ne'er do wells who make this event what it is. Your contributions are very much appreciated and will serve to keep us from eating cat food for the rest of the month. Maybe. Or at the very least, it will be premium cat food. But I digress.....

All in all, it was a great day and I look forward to seeing y'all again next year. Stay safe.

P1010079.JPG

-Pistol

It's good to be King! Hocktooui on you peasants!
You’ve been Eldubb’d… “The Duke of Dorkdish” :luvplace:

IMG_5936.png

All in good fun with Great people. I wasn’t able to attend this year, Thank you all for the pics!! Fantastic work at the tent, All involved are Awesome. :thumbsup::thankyou:
I was gonna have you say "whip it, whip it good"......... and I forgot :mad:
It’s not too late… To whip it, whip it good!! :D

Auto Transport Service
Back