• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2024 Tent Activities

I just rolled in from the show at 6.30 PM! Great weekend, great hanging out with all of you!.....peasants!

Well enough of the Tomfoolery.......that is directed at Tom aka Moparsaver! Rumor has it that he is an accomplice in the crime that took place over the weekend! I have loaned the helmet to our former xxxxxxxx for his next rally.

Don, you and David provided great entertainment to my buddies who were betting you couldn't get all of that into the car.
Should have wagered some loonies on it.
Could have used the gas money.

Drove back up this morning with the car...

Stopped by the tent but there wasn't anyone around...

Did manage to pick a celebrities choice award...:thumbsup:

Put it away until I find something new to get into next w/e...

Thx to all those I met and talked to...

Special Thx for all the effort to make it a good time for everyone...

IMG_3888.JPG

IMG_3890.JPG

IMG_3885.JPG

IMG_3892.JPG

Drove back up this morning with the car...

Stopped by the tent but there wasn't anyone around...

Did manage to pick a celebrities choice award...:thumbsup:

Put it away until I find something new to get into next w/e...

Thx to all those I met and talked to...

Special Thx for all the effort to make it a good time for everyone...

View attachment 1694564

View attachment 1694565

View attachment 1694567

View attachment 1694568
Congratulations! Fantastic car! Thanks for sharing it with everyone at the show!

Now I’m wishing I stayed for the after lunch festivities!

about the helmet......

I was running on fumes all weekend. Up late Thursday night going over the Dakota, got 4 hours sleep and drove out Friday. Got to bed late again, and another 4 hours sleep. The helmet was my last thing to do, as I promised @moparsaver; so there I was, without a plan, at 7:30 AM Saturday morning

it involved a little bit of everything........ a few tack welds, cut off wheel, some jamb nuts...... a feat of engineering even @RJRENTON would be proud of; just my opinion, of course :D

Well done to Hawk and the gang, congrats.
Was there for a few on Friday, dropped a cooler/ice off. Got so sidetracked in swap meet on Saturday I missed the lunch, dammit, so swung by to get my orphaned cooler. Ended up coming back up after kicking my kid, @SUPER BEE-TER , off toward home Saturday night.
Met a few guys, @eldubb440 , @Dennis H , and I can't remember who else, sorry, bad with names.
See you all next year!

It would be ungrateful of me to not include pics of my post-feast raffle prize. I won this Gem...
carlisle 24 lunchbox.jpg

carlisle 24 lunchbox.jpg2.jpg

:bananaweed:

Well done to Hawk and the gang, congrats.
Was there for a few on Friday, dropped a cooler/ice off. Got so sidetracked in swap meet on Saturday I missed the lunch, dammit, so swung by to get my orphaned cooler. Ended up coming back up after kicking my kid, @SUPER BEE-TER , off toward home Saturday night.
Met a few guys, @eldubb440 , @Dennis H , and I can't remember who else, sorry, bad with names.
See you all next year!

good meeting you, Dave....... I hope I got that right

that Coronet is cool as F***!

about the helmet......

I was running on fumes all weekend. Up late Thursday night going over the Dakota, got 4 hours sleep and drove out Friday. Got to bed late again, and another 4 hours sleep. The helmet was my last thing to do, as I promised @moparsaver; so there I was, without a plan, at 7:30 AM Saturday morning

it involved a little bit of everything........ a few tack welds, cut off wheel, some jamb nuts...... a feat of engineering even @RJRENTON would be proud of; just my opinion, of course :D
The boy got skillz!

Auto Transport Service
Back