• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger Daytona for sale

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
It's nice for a 44 year old car, but not 35 large worth of nice....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Dodge...583763?hash=item3414d1a813:g:xPgAAOSwK~pdkjzi

s-l1600.jpg

Yeah you'd have to be pretty sweet on those cars to shell out that kind of cash!

Funny you posted this. I was thumbing through one of my old Mopar mags earlier and they had an article on a similar car...found it on the webs.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hotrod.com/articles/mopp-0209-1977-dodge-charger-daytona/amp/

The "free local pickup" line always gets me
:rofl:

A one owner car with under 12000 miles, all original, never wrecked and never apart. In that condition, I wouldn't mind owning it, although the seller may not get his buy it now price.

now you got fucks trying to run up the prices on those rebadged cordobas. what a joke.

now you got fucks trying to run up the prices on those rebadged cordobas. what a joke.
see,i never looked at it like that..
because the b body platform,was still being used for the charger/generation/platform.
in fact,the cordoba didnt even come into existence until 75,and yes it shared the same bodyline.
in other words,the charger was being continued and the cordoba was just a new name.
i do agree that its kind of whack that they ever used the daytona name again on a mopar,
esp as a dressup package and not really a performance package..
and then they turned the name into front wheel drives even...yikes

I actually like the Charger and Cordoba of those years BUT oh what a long way to fall in just a few years.
Just like how the LX 4 door Charger is a great car except for robbing an iconic name....That '75 model is a nice car except for the blatant name association scam.

That "Daytona" is to a 69 Daytona what 2019 Kelly McGillis is to 1986 Kelly McGillis...:lol:

I'd only stick my key into one of those four.

Both cars probably emit fewer noxious emissions than she does now.

You have room for it Mark:D

While it's very clean, I wouldn’t go near that car if they were giving it away for free. It's got to be barely making 175-200 hp from that awful "lean burn" engine. No wonder it was parked for all those decades. The current bid it's at is more than top dollar for that car.

I paid a grand for one of them about 5 years ago I sold it for 2 grand the same night!

35k!:eek:....huh...nice looking car and all, but way to high for that . I do think someone will pay 25k for it though.

Mid to late seventies cars are becoming more collectible and represent a affordable way to get into the old car hobby.
Although this particular car is not a good example as its priced to high, I still feel its a great find and im sure someone will enjoy it

Auto Transport Service
Back