• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coming to a Town New You!

teddisnoke

Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
The two-year build of the '63 convertible is drawing to a VERY FAST close. The owners are arriving in three weeks to start their cross-country drive to the East Coast (GULP!) I have a few last details that need some sorting out, and am in hopes of some guidance. Does anyone have or know of a good supplier for the door rubbers (rubber/windlace) and fuzzies other than jimsautoparts.com? I"m super-hoping I can get these parts in a week or so.

As of this date, the car has now been painted TWICE!!! I guess the second time is a charm!

Here is a link to all the work:
http://public.fotki.com/teddisnoke/brians-polara-vert/

I appreciate any help and guidance from the members here!

Dale

justmopar.com they are a vendor here, look to the right of your screen.

Yes indeed...Joe Suchy is the guy. He is great to deal with and has an extensive list of parts. Found him on 62-65 Mopar.

Rock Auto has the doorseal/weatherstrip part # LM23GBLK

I have his updated parts list if anyone wants it....just PM me.

Well! 6,000 miles, five weeks and one radiator repair later, my friends Brian and Nikki completed their journey through these United States of ours, and have a newfound appreciation for our country! I've not seen many of their pictures, but suffice to say they made a great many friends, and the 'Vert was always the catalyst that started it off. From San Diego, to Big Sur, to Amarillo Texas, Savannah Georgia, and everywhere in between. The trip of a lifetime. And all the way, the mighty little Poly-318 purred like a kitten! Thanks to Chrysler for building such a great car....

http://public.fotki.com/teddisnoke/brians-polara-vert/177.html

This beautiful 'vert is now for sale, I will assist in shipping anywhere in the world, I'm sure Dale will assist if you need it in US
Inbox me if interested
Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back