• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool tee shirt finds.

Sahara

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:32 AM
Reaction score
Way North Canada. Polar Bear shaped license plates
I buy lots of cheap, random stuff. These two came with a bunch of linens and things. The linens are for drop cloths when I’m painting, these are a bonus.
The Charger one is a modern re-release from MOPAR, the T/A Challenger one is a period correct original.

IMG_0907.jpeg

IMG_0906.jpeg

Maybe it’s just me, but every t-shirt I acquire at car shows and such are black past couple years. My kid tends bar for various events, required black attire, shirts, pants, shoes. I have a dozen black shirts and ok, they ‘hide’ stains and such. BUT, when working outside in hot weather, last thing I want on is black. Gray is fine, got tons of those, but they’re wearing out now cuz nobody hands them out anymore.
Damn I’m going to have to go buy some…

Maybe it’s just me, but every t-shirt I acquire at car shows and such are black past couple years. My kid tends bar for various events, required black attire, shirts, pants, shoes. I have a dozen black shirts and ok, they ‘hide’ stains and such. BUT, when working outside in hot weather, last thing I want on is black. Gray is fine, got tons of those, but they’re wearing out now cuz nobody hands them out anymore.
Damn I’m going to have to go buy some…
Grey shows beer stains. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back