• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

engine for my Durango..... scratch that, Dakota resurrection instead

yeah, I'm still in it for under 4500........ that includes paint/clearcoat....... I'm totally digging it

well. I managed to put 600 miles on it, found and fixed a pesky evap code, paid for a new windshield :BangHead:; and cruised through inspection........it's a win! :D

but I'm not sure I can live with that much gunmetal grey, I may have to two tone it :rolleyes:

IMG_20240628_161138139_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240628_162253827.jpg
IMG_20240628_164207840_HDR.jpg

I know....... now about that 2 tone

hold my beer :drinks: ........ I have lots of stuff on the shelf :p
Maybe a nice Silver & Blue... You could add a couple Cowboys Stars to the doors....
Or Maybe a Silver & Black with Pirate skull & crossbones....

back in the day, I had a nearly flawless record of removing glued windshields without breaking them. I got this one out 90% and cracked it.......... not sure if I'm pissed more about the broken glass or losing my touch after a couple of decades....... but I'm still bitching about it :mad:

its like 2/3 hundred bucks just went out the window, no pun intended :BangHead:

320 and change after the tax :mad:

Last edited:
Maybe a nice Silver & Blue... You could add a couple Cowboys Stars to the doors....
Or Maybe a Silver & Black with Pirate skull & crossbones....

mint green works :D,

wife loves the truck and made me promise no green on this one :rolleyes:

I do have qt of plum crazy :fool:

The Dubb dude is going to put 22" dubs on, and some of that flip flop chameleon stuff.
It's going to be epic.

:bananaweed:

Factory silver accent. Use your imagination!

View attachment 1686077

I actually like that........and won't rule it out

problem is, I have no reason to paint the flares or under the body line, so all of that remains gun metal......... I do however have to paint the hood

if I do the 2 tone, it will break at the belt line.......

Auto Transport Service
Back