• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Rebel got a new ball, popped it in seconds........ he's happy anyway

IMG_20240430_210336.jpg
IMG_20240430_210357.jpg

Diesel the 160 ln Newfoundland makes me laugh. Sometimes he moves more like a bear than a dog. My bed is a little high off the ground but he's way too large to jump. He crawls and claws his way onto the bed like a Grizzly climbing over a large fallen tree.

I saw a clip with W.C. Fields as a dentist. A sexy client was talking about how a Dachsdund bit her on the back of her ankle. She was bending at the waist sticking her shapely butt right at Fields. He says, "You're lucky it wasn't a Newfoundland Dog."

Last edited:
I know it's Friday but I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time. Dutch and I are going Sunday to our first HRC training.
I just hope Dutch behaves. I know It comes down to me, and I don't like new people.
There's only four trainings this year, but hopefully I can get in with the off day guys.
Dutch needs her job and it's showing. It's my fault, we went to the store, 2 blocks away, I left the window down all the way, she saw a duck and jumped out when we're doing 30mph on Tuesday. She's ok but has a some road rash.
PXL_20240430_214601981.jpg
PXL_20240430_214540834.jpg

This is my little buddy Irving giving me the stare when he's ready to go out and play ball. He has trained me well.

The stare 3.jpg

The stare 2.jpg

The stare.jpg

saw this on craigslist. What a happy girl

View attachment 1658648
What a cutie! I wish she was 2000 miles closer. (We have experience with large breed dogs. I wonder what a malamute/long hair red/black Gsd mix would look like, lol)

What a cutie! I wish she was 2000 miles closer. (We have experience with large breed dogs. I wonder what a malamute/long hair red/black Gsd mix would look like, lol)
She's in Gordon, Nebraska. Not that far from Denver, which isn't far from Vegas, which isn't far... They can have a high energy and they are strong. Renters across the alley had one tied down with an elephant chain. I would go up and wrestle with her, a very powerful dog. I asked about the chain and they said anything less beefy had failed.

Like this? Zeke was 140+ the last vet visit. Took them for a ride since we went to the grocery store.

IMG_4921.jpeg

IMG_4923.jpeg

IMG_4925.jpeg

When he's clowning around, he's very talkative. Makes us think he has some Husky/Malamute in him.

I just made an appointment for "my old man dog" Tony tomorrow just before noon to cross the Rainbow Bridge.
He's enjoying a flavor-stuffed bone now, and of course the two 2 year old "puppies" had to each get one.
Tony aka "Big Ant":
20240508_160008.jpg

I was typing some of the reasons why "it's time" but just know that I love him, and I would do anything I could for him, and that has been a lot for a while lately.
The most loving thing I can do for him comes tomorrow and there is zero doubt in my mind about it. God knows how much I am going to miss him.

Tony in his younger days.
Screenshot_20240508_164214_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_164236_Photos.jpg

Man, out of ALL the dogs, my buddy just knows when I could use a little love, and he's always good for coming by me in those times.
I literally can't count the mornings I get up and there's my man dog, laying by the door to the bedroom I had closed, waiting for his dad to get up.
Saying goodbye is different for all of them, and I had to do that unexpectedly with my angel Laney aka "street hound" a few months ago.
I'm glad I am able to do this for Tony before he hurts himself or has a miserable life or death, but man, I am having a more difficult time with this than I should.

I know it's Friday but I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time. Dutch and I are going Sunday to our first HRC training.
I just hope Dutch behaves. I know It comes down to me, and I don't like new people.
There's only four trainings this year, but hopefully I can get in with the off day guys.
Dutch needs her job and it's showing. It's my fault, we went to the store, 2 blocks away, I left the window down all the way, she saw a duck and jumped out when we're doing 30mph on Tuesday. She's ok but has a some road rash.
View attachment 1657473View attachment 1657474
Poor Dutch...

don't feel too bad

she's OK that's the best part

I just made an appointment for "my old man dog" Tony tomorrow just before noon to cross the Rainbow Bridge.
He's enjoying a flavor-stuffed bone now, and of course the two 2 year old "puppies" had to each get one.
Tony aka "Big Ant":
View attachment 1660303
I was typing some of the reasons why "it's time" but just know that I love him, and I would do anything I could for him, and that has been a lot for a while lately.
The most loving thing I can do for him comes tomorrow and there is zero doubt in my mind about it. God knows how much I am going to miss him.
Tony in his younger days.View attachment 1660315View attachment 1660316
Man, out of ALL the dogs, my buddy just knows when I could use a little love, and he's always good for coming by me in those times.
I literally can't count the mornings I get up and there's my man dog, laying by the door to the bedroom I had closed, waiting for his dad to get up.
Saying goodbye is different for all of them, and I had to do that unexpectedly with my angel Laney aka "street hound" a few months ago.
I'm glad I am able to do this for Tony before he hurts himself or has a miserable life or death, but man, I am having a more difficult time with this than I should.
It never get any easier as time goes on too

been there way, way too many times, more than I care for

to TONY
You're a great loyal loving attentive caring boy, you will be missed dearly...

now I'm sad too...

Auto Transport Service
Back