• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

I have to be stealthy taking pics or vids of Toga and Zeke. If they know my phone is out for a Kodak moment, they stop their shenanigans. I still manage to get some though.

Penny out for a walk around the lake and each of my brothers dogs on a combine ride. Picture sent from my brother of Tank and Coco. I can't imagine getting both pups up/down the ladder!

Screenshot_20241003_193835_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20241002_170710_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
image10594.jpg

This almost became my dog last Sunday. After cars n coffee I went to get food with a friend and this girl was hit by a car just as we walked out of the place and her leg was bleeding.
I followed her around until I got her trust and unknown to me my friend got this pic of me carrying her. I got my friend to hold her in the pass seat as I drove home to switch cars real quick since I had the Coronet and then took her to the ER( I still don’t fully trust the ‘net). I told them I’ll adopt her etc if needed because I don’t want her in the pound but luckily she was chipped and reunited with her family. Her name is Latte.

View attachment 1737535
This almost became my dog last Sunday. After cars n coffee I went to get food with a friend and this girl was hit by a car just as we walked out of the place and her leg was bleeding.
I followed her around until I got her trust and unknown to me my friend got this pic of me carrying her. I got my friend to hold her in the pass seat as I drove home to switch cars real quick since I had the Coronet and then took her to the ER( I still don’t fully trust the ‘net). I told them I’ll adopt her etc if needed because I don’t want her in the pound but luckily she was chipped and reunited with her family. Her name is Latte.
You did great sir. Thankyou.

Auto Transport Service
Back