• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dogs

440 4 speed

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:16 PM
Reaction score
I am making another stab at posting pictures of Casey. As I mentioned in other posts, we had to unexpectedly send her off to meet the other dogs we had before.
First picture she is holding an empty beer can with our CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders logo. Not a tooth mark on the can. She would pick up things like that just to show you she could. She looked forward to watching football with us, and never complained about a loss. She could sense it though, and would come over and sit and offer to have pets.
Second Picture. She only would get on the furniture if that cushion was on it.
Third Picture. Still flexible at 10 years old.
Fourth Picture. Wondering where her supper is.
We bought her from an internationally known field dog Breeder in Ontario. She was three months old. She was scared of lots of things, busses, noises. And especially thunderstorms! Never did get over thunderstorms.
As I mentioned, she and my wife walked a 1000 miles in 2022.I know because we drove different routes and marked the mileage. Any time they went on a walk she automatically sat down when she met small children to get pets from them. She liked most dogs she met.
She only bit one person, me. I was getting a chicken bone out of her mouth, think it was an accident and she bit down just as I got. She had a look like What have I done?
I have other pictures somewhere. Sure brings back the memories.

IMG_2699.jpeg

IMG_1793.jpeg

IMG_1413.jpeg

IMG_2063.jpeg

Last edited:
Elvis is back home, his ern & ashes
(very nice I may add)
RIP my beloved boy, you are dearly missed...

Elvis's Ashes June 3rd 2015 - July 30th 2024 003.JPG

Elvis's Ashes June 3rd 2015 - July 30th 2024 001.JPG

My boy Magnum, on the way to Lowes for stuff to fix the gate he destroyed, cause I left him home while I went to Sam's.
(Nice thumb in the upper left corner too)

20240807_155129.jpg

20240807_155135.jpg

Last edited:
My daughter the vet nurse sent a picture that I'm not going to share. She had a brand new tiny puppy under her shirt with just it's head sticking up above her neckline. She wrote, "The fastest way to warm this puppy up." Afterwards there was another with the pup under a heat lamp.

She said their hospital has had 5 dogs with rattlesnake bites to the face, They're out of anti-venom. Snakes are evading the forest fires. I've seen some pictures of the dogs. You don't want to see them. One family brought a picture of the snake.
rattle.jpg

Last edited:
Magnum and I are in Cali, gf and Hemi and Cudabug in AZ.
For a 100% ball driven crazy, in Cali with just me, he couldn't care less about a ball. I try to mimic the way we play In Arizona, but it just doesn't work. Here, he gets exited for his daily walks (which we didn't need to do in Arizona There's plenty of activity/rivalry there. )
Here he gets to pickup pee-mail, and smell plants and flowers he never saw in az.

I tried to get my guys interested in Frisbee. When they didn't catch it, and it landed and stopped...... no interest at all. Now, a ball is an entirely different matter!

I tried to get my guys interested in Frisbee. When they didn't catch it, and it landed and stopped...... no interest at all. Now, a ball is an entirely different matter!
I am pretty sure the only reason Penny fetches frisbee's is because of her big sister Sadie....a Border Collie. Sadie was fetching when she was a couple months old. She loved balls and sticks too. Penny has the Terrier gene..you threw it..I have it..and you can't have it back :p ..tug of war time. Sally was our Boston..always up for tug of war and Frisbee time as well..from 2018. Sadie didn't waste her time w tug of war..she wanted it thrown.

Screenshot_20240824_184149_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
Cuda and Hemi want the ball cause I'll play tug-a-war with it with them. Magnum, in Arizona, rolls the ball down the sidewalk to me so I'll throw it, and he can chase it, bring it back to the top of the hill and do it again

and again

and again

Mopar used to play the exact same way, that's where Magnum learned it. It was a friendly competition.... that Mopar always let Magnum win.
Damn, I miss her.
(Mopar, the black, Hemi, and Magnum, ears down cause they don't work)
20231208_082543.jpg

20231208_082525.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back