• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Hats?

Would you buy a FBBO Hat?

• Yes!!!!!! Ill Buy One!!!!

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Hell, I would buy at least 2!

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Nah, I wouldnt. Hats arent my style

Votes: 12 14.1%

• Total voters

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
Should I get hats done for FBBO??? Im getting them done for FABO now, and am wondering if there is enough interest here. Cost would be about $16 per hat, and they would have the FBBO logo embroidered on them.

i would buy at least one to help support this site.would they have the mesh top or full cover?

I would get Both -- You could choose the trucker style hat or Regular style...

You would have a choice of a few colors also....

5410-2.jpg
MPSB-4.jpg

I'll take a black one!

great idea with the hats. whats the consensus on the T- shirts??? im still waiting on the FBBO stickers...did ya send them yet? i know youre busy just a lil reminder! thanx Joe

All depends on if we have enough interest.

I would get one to help out the site, id rather the T-shirts and if the above comment is enough interest with those, you put the pole up and i see there's two of us hear now that will start the pole off, me with three and TPO with how ever many! Ill take my hat with the black and mesh... T-shirts all three black. ill make it official when i can. Wife may want gray. And just for sake of being money on, if we do T shirts and hats, ill still get a hat. OK, where do we sign? :)

Hat's are cool, a sweat shirt would be cool too. Or long sleeve shirt

I'd buy at least one. Any pictures of the hat with the logo? I also need to buy stickers lol

Not yet -- If there is enough interest ill get mockups of the hats while their being made.

Decals you can get by becoming a gold member also.

Sounds like a good idea... what kind of logo would it have ??

I'd be interested in one. As well as a couple decals. Next we need some camping chairs with the logo! lol

im in for two!!! you're still sending decals for gold membership??? i didnt get them last time around...

im in for two!!! you're still sending decals for gold membership??? i didnt get them last time around...

MarPar, you have to send Joey a private message with your personal info, name, address, etc.........

I'll take a hat also. Plus send Joey a PM for my sticker :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back