• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found another one.

coronet68mx

Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Some of you know that because of my job I get to travel a lot and I found puppys all the time in the road, and I don't have a heart to leave them there, people are mean and they don't care what happened to this God creatures, today I found this little cutie and I rescue her, I take her to the vet, she got a well deserved bath, vaccination, and medicine for the intestinal worms
When I found her she was REALLY scared, she fell asleep in my lap
20190226_113138.jpg
20190226_111817.jpg
20190226_113148.jpg
she's now with a very caring lady and she's going to check the possible owners son she stay in a place when she can be loved and cared
20190226_150614.jpg

afther the bath, the moment (what a change ) when i leave her, crush my heart not to be able to keep her, but I have my mini shadow Giggles (the one in my avatar).

Last edited:
Good on you for rescuing one. My wife and I have rescue animals, as many as five and currently three.
The photo is of me talking on my “Ham” radio with one of them, Ruby, sharing my chair. I was presented her one day and told that If I didn’t take her she would be shot. She had been horribly abused, and besides having a messed up eye as a result, she also had severe PTSD and trust issues. It took about two years to win her trust. She adored me, and would insist on sitting and sleeping with me. I still tear up thinking of her.

36D8F82C-3106-4FCD-9250-7A8B69D7EEC9.jpeg

Good on you for rescuing one. My wife and I have rescue animals, as many as five and currently three.
The photo is of me talking on my “Ham” radio with one of them, Ruby, sharing my chair. I was presented her one day and told that If I didn’t take her she would be shot. She had been horribly abused, and besides having a messed up eye as a result, she also had severe PTSD and trust issues. It took about two years to win her trust. She adored me, and would insist on sitting and sleeping with me. I still tear up thinking of her.

View attachment 725810
You really take care of her, she looks fat, my Giggles always sleep with me, i adore my little girl

Some of you know that because of my job I get to travel a lot and I found puppys all the time in the road, and I don't have a heart to leave them there, people are mean and they don't care what happened to this God creatures, today I found this little cutie and I rescue her, I take it to the vet, here she got a well deserved bath, vaccination, and medicine for the intestinal worms
When I found her she was REALLY scared, she fell asleep in my lap
View attachment 725799 View attachment 725798View attachment 725800 she's now with a very caring lady and she's going to check the possible owners son she stay in a place when she can be loved and cared
View attachment 725801

afther the bath, the moment (what a change ) when i leave her, crush my heart not to be able to keep her, but I have my mini shadow Giggles (the one in my avatar).
Awesome , hat tip

lisa and sasha 2014.jpg

The two reasons I bother to stick around and fool with my fellow mortals on a daily basis:
my wife and Sasha, the Cairne Terrier.
Sasha is the latest in a long line of strays and pound puppies that find their way up on our
ridge. She's always insisted on being near to me.

After we had lost both of our long-time strays one winter (right after losing my dad, to boot)
my wife decided to go to the local shelter. I wasn't even interested at that point, heart broken
from all the recent loss, but I went anyways. I stayed out of the "dog room" while my wife played
with various dogs in there, instead leaning up against one side of the doorway and trying not to
make eye contact with any of them.
Then I felt a pair of eyes locked on me...
through all the commotion in the room, Sasha quietly sat in a cage, staring at me.
Wouldn't look away, locked right on me.
My wife came back and asked if I saw any I'd pick.
I instead pointed at Sasha and recalled what my dad used to tell me:
"You don't pick the dog - the dog picks YOU."
I reckon I got picked that day. :)
I'd do anything in the world for Sasha or my wife...

Good job!

We've had a half a dozen cats and several dogs. All are animals that wander to our house. Our latest is a cat (kitten) that was found in our van's engine compartment...sitting on the battery.

new-kitty-04-L.jpg

This little girl needed me. Grand daughter named her Elsa. She lives in my shop.

DpiYsx6eTfGWNgeobITnJA.jpg

View attachment 725837
The two reasons I bother to stick around and fool with my fellow mortals on a daily basis:
my wife and Sasha, the Cairne Terrier.
Sasha is the latest in a long line of strays and pound puppies that find their way up on our
ridge. She's always insisted on being near to me.

After we had lost both of our long-time strays one winter (right after losing my dad, to boot)
my wife decided to go to the local shelter. I wasn't even interested at that point, heart broken
from all the recent loss, but I went anyways. I stayed out of the "dog room" while my wife played
with various dogs in there, instead leaning up against one side of the doorway and trying not to
make eye contact with any of them.
Then I felt a pair of eyes locked on me...
through all the commotion in the room, Sasha quietly sat in a cage, staring at me.
Wouldn't look away, locked right on me.
My wife came back and asked if I saw any I'd pick.
I instead pointed at Sasha and recalled what my dad used to tell me:
"You don't pick the dog - the dog picks YOU."
I reckon I got picked that day. :)
I'd do anything in the world for Sasha or my wife...
Thank you for letting us see this intimate and beautiful pic of your wife and dog.

What can I say my Latin friend, "You Da Man!"

Good good peeps you are.......

I really appreciated your post on this!

Thanks to all of you that have the huge hearts to take these creatures in and give them a home. :thankyou:

My wife and I help care for a feral cat colony she discovered at the last place she worked.

We have had over 50 cats spayed/neutered and vaccinated with help from the local SPCA and another low cost TNR facility (TLC PetSnip).

We hope we have finally seen the last generation of kittens.

For some reason, cats randomly appear in our neighborhood as well.
We have several that just showed up and stayed.
A couple of them are super sweet, and I can;t image how someone could dump them and drive off.

People....

Youre a good man! God bless

There are 2 small packs of feral dogs that roam around my area. They are fairly large Labsize and very wary of humans. Ive seen the same animals for 3 years now. I determined they dont pose any danger to humans or pets because Ive seen them interact w my dogs and it was friendly. Im guessing the poor critters were pets who were abandoned. Anyway I would save them if I could but they are too wise to be caught so I must leave them to their fate. There is a fair amount of roadkill and livestock casualties to sustain them, however this winter has been brutal & I havent seen them since December. :(

Auto Transport Service
Back