• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found another one.

We got our plane ticket, vet visit and documents, cat carrier for the plane, whew! We leave Tuesday and think that we have everything in order.
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND the vet clinic Paws of Love in Mazatlan! Absolutely highest regards, and I now know why they have hundreds of five star ratings. It is a very busy clinic, yet they were amazing with us. Even texting at ten o’clock at night to make sure everything was going well after our shots and exam. And for a small fraction, and I mean small fraction, of what it would have cost at home. They also take in strays and adopt them out. PLEASE people, stop supporting puppy mills churning out inbred purebreds. Check out a rescue animal, adopt if you can.

image.jpg

We got our plane ticket, vet visit and documents, cat carrier for the plane, whew! We leave Tuesday and think that we have everything in order.
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND the vet clinic Paws of Love in Mazatlan! Absolutely highest regards, and I now know why they have hundreds of five star ratings. It is a very busy clinic, yet they were amazing with us. Even texting at ten o’clock at night to make sure everything was going well after our shots and exam. And for a small fraction, and I mean small fraction, of what it would have cost at home. They also take in strays and adopt them out. PLEASE people, stop supporting puppy mills churning out inbred purebreds. Check out a rescue animal, adopt if you can.

View attachment 880776
Totally agree with you, adopt is the way to go:thumbsup:

In a heartbreak scene, today I rescue this little puppy guardian the dead body of her brother/ sister run over in the middle of the road, cars horn at her to move her out, but she stands still next to the little corpse, out of respect to her dead brother I do not take a picture of the scene, and it would be morbid to do such a thing, you just can imagine the smell of this poor little creature, but I left her in the vet today, she get a deworm shot, vaccination and a hot bath, and after examination she is waiting for a caring owner.
20200320_115923.jpg
20200320_115929.jpg
20200320_115923.jpg
20200320_115929.jpg
20200320_115931.jpg
20200320_113119.jpg

Every dog and cat we have had were pulled from bad situations. Every one turned out as a great pet once they got comfortable not getting beaten or whatever. Now two ducks have stolen my pool. They won’t leave. This is new.

59E498BE-E109-4750-B29B-A280BC8F9011.jpeg

Today, on my way back home, find this poor little princess, in the middle of the road, exiting a curve in the middle of a rain storm, like all the other puppy's I found she try to run away from me, she couldn't, she was so wet and soooo cold she can barely move, I don't know how long she was avoiding death, besides she shakes a lot due the cold she have, the only thing at hand was a towel that I keep in the car , dry her and cover her the best I could, to raise her temperature, tomorrow a visit to the vet, for deworming, vaccines, then I'll take her to this lovely lady that help me find homes for this little souls.
IMG_20200817_164055.jpg

3E6AFADC-C6EA-4360-BC24-A86B9F80E404.jpeg
That’s a sweet looking dog!
My Chika is thriving here. She follows me everywhere I go. She thinks garden hoses are snakes and bites them, destroying the hose. She thinks electric cords are snakes, and bites them. My tape measure is also a snake that need# to be bitten.
I’ve attached a photo of her killing the garden hose. 67EE518C-E7AB-4E1D-B456-9595593E1786.jpeg

I have to tell this to someone because I feel bad, sorry am telling you this but you guys are an animal lover like I am, yesterday, I went to deliver this hideous red dress around 11:00 am nobody is in the house (or I suppose that because no one answered the door ) and I spot this beautiful alaska malamute puppy around five or six month, but he or she was breathing heavily I say well he's in a house, someone will see what's wrong with the puppy, hours later I came back, around 3:00 on and I found this little angel laying on one side with foam and blood in his mouth and struggling to breathe with the head in a dirty mop to catch the vomit, I say I gotta do something, and I try to jump the fence, then magically the owner, a lady open the door,
Me
Can't you see your puppy is dying
Her
Yes
Me
Do something!!!!
Her
I don't have money
Me
That's not important get me a towel now
Her
Use the mop
Me.
Get me a ******* towel so I can take the dog to a vet.
Believe me when I say this I rush to the vet as fast as I can but the little angel die in the seat, I cry because the puppy don't deserve that kind of treatment, and I couldn't do nothing to save the puppy, in the end I treat the body with respect and put it in a yard and cover it with the towel
******* piece of ****, why she didn't take the dog to a vet? Am shure that not a single doctor would charge her a peso to to save the puppy, ******* ignorance ******* ignorant, the puppy die with an atrocious pain, alone, and terrified, thank you for letting me rest my soul.

Last edited:
Thanks for trying. We foster rescues all the time. All they want is food, shelter, a good home and some love. If they can't take care of it make a call. There are places and people that will come get it and take care of it for nothing.

Thanks for your efforts Coronet. I guess it wasn't ment to be. :(

In the States they can charge someone for animal cruelty. There's laws to protect animals if the owners or people responsible get caught.

That sucks man.

I hate people some times. Thanks for trying.

On a positive note...cat number 4. Another homeless kitten my daughter brought home last week. Within 24 hours he had surgery to fix a Hernia.

Meet "Patches"...
new-new-kitten-120620-04-L.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back