• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

front end travel limiters

moparmarkk

Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
hi,do any of you guys use any type of front end travel limiters?all i see for sale are chevy,any mopar ones out there?thanks,mark

We bought ours from Summit Racing. We purchased the Chassis Engineering brand. Works great.

I bought oversized bump stops and adjusted as needed.I believe they are energy suspension parts.

i made my one but using a long bolt threaaded in the bump stop and welded aflat piece of stock. but now im using really good double adjustable shocks and tune according to track conditions.

hi and thanks for all the reply's.my car has tubular upper control arms that do not come close to factory bump stop location.welding a tab on the arm looks like the way to go,but ssr what kind of shocks are you running?mark

hi and thanks for all the reply's.my car has tubular upper control arms that do not come close to factory bump stop location.welding a tab on the arm looks like the way to go,but ssr what kind of shocks are you running?mark

i run afcos double adjustable on all my cars up front but strange double adjustable in my hemi because of clearance issues on the top adjuster on afco's.

Auto Transport Service
Back