• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Funny or stupid things that your "friend" did.....

Had a friend take a $5 dare(in the 90's) to do a belly flop off the high dive. He turned red almost head to toe for about half an hour, lifeguard kicked him out for the rest of the day.

In High School, we all drove 10-15 year old beater cars. Couple of my buddies thought it was fun to give you a tiny bump if they pulled up behind in the Hardees drive through so you would notice them. I didn't, I hated the 1980 Cutlass hand me down I had but it was in minty condition, otherwise I was driving the farm truck, but I got a few bumps.
So 4 of us are piled in my one buddies 79 Impala wagon headed towards a movie in "the big city"(Appleton) one Friday. I am in back chatting with one of my buddies when the one driving notifies us he needs to run through the bank drive through for some cash quick. Whatever.
I hear "hey isn't that Christin?" (one of the cuter blondes in town) followed by "no don't!" and shortly after a bump has occurred.
Except Christin was driving her Ma's brand new 1995 Buick LeSabre. You know, the ones with all the plastic body panels.

We missed the movie.

I had a buddy that lived in this:

IMG_4485.JPG

Backing up a bit, this was a departure from sleeping atop a steel Conex construction supply container. He got tired of birds pecking at him as he slept, so he built the treehouse. He was going through a heavy drinking phase and climbing a ladder while drunk was deemed unsafe, so he bought this:

000 TP.JPG

It sounds like a B.S story but this was real.

IMG_4488.JPG

My "friend" went around the corner to see if he could bum some brake clean or a little degreaser from another local car guy. I, I mean my friend didn't want to drive into town.

Dude pours some purple cleaner into an empty iced tea bottle, and says "maybe this isn't a good idea"

My friend says "don't worry about it, it's going right into a spray bottle"

they proceed to bullshit for a few more minutes, until I, errrr, my friend pops the lid off the bottle and takes a swig :fool:

what a dope, he didn't swallow any of it; and it didn't get very far past his front teeth; but he was pretty freaked out :eek:

it didn't taste as bad as you might think, but it tingled for about 15 minutes while the idiot rinsed his mouth out repeatedly :rolleyes:

Mom always threatened to wash my mouth out with soap, I wonder if she had anything to do with this?

I was wondering if you were going to show up on this thread or not. You're a good guy :thumbsup:

My former father in-law and I used to work on VWs on the side. When we finished installing a engine we would crank the engine over with the fuel hose in a bottle or any container we had to prime the pump.

He liked his Red White and Blue beer and had used an empty can for priming. Did the same thing, picked up that can instead of the one he had just opened and took a good ol swig. Wasn't a pretty site :rolleyes:

I was wondering if you were going to show up on this thread or not.

lol........ I'm sure there are other examples, but they all seem to blur together

I am proud of the fact I have all ten fingers and both eyes........ sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, probably most times

This wasn’t me but I know the guy that did this. It was in the spring and the ditches on the side of the road had a lot of water in them. Do he slapped on the water skis, hooked the rope to the car bumper and he water skied down the side of the road.

Auto Transport Service
Back