• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone used Performance World Heads?

Was looking into those or the stealth heads myself , Stealths (80cc?)have the original look of course Eddy's don't. I would upgrade the valve Parts on the stealths more so than on the Eddy's

Specs are similar to Eddy RPM, I'm not sure what $1900 Canadian translates to USD...

Specs are similar to Eddy RPM, I'm not sure what $1900 Canadian translates to USD...
Thanks, great feedback!
It would be about $1500 USD. The real killer right now is the cost of shipping to Canada.

Last edited:
I bought my Edelbrock heads for my 440 build (dyno'd at 500hp) from Summit Racing. I really like them. Woke the 440 right up. Now they offer free shipping to Canada.

Thanks, great feedback!
It would be about $1500 CAD. The real killer right now is the cost of shipping to Canada.
The link you posted showed cost in Canadian $$$ and their location is in BC...

Screenshot_20210210-095729_Chrome.jpg

The link you posted showed cost in Canadian $$$ and their location is in BC...

View attachment 1067261
Trench is in Nova Scotia Canada which is why maybe he was looking at canadian sites. I also think PW is an Import brand and company located in BC and supplies a speed shop up here called Mopac. Maybe PW is owned by Mopac, Not 100% sure on that one though...

I think the heads from JB’s also have free shipping Trench. I like the smaller closed chamber style of these that way you can rake it out of the pistons if you have to and will or can have a lighter rotating assembly...

Interesting fact too: the E-street heads are the identical casting number as the RPM performer heads. I asked edelbrock and they said they use different metallurgy in the valves and seats which is where the extra money goes for RPM heads. I think it’s marketing, two different crowds, same part. Two in one box and the other sold separately for more. There will always be people who associate more money with better which doesn’t always hold true

Last edited:
Trench is in Nova Scotia Canada which is why maybe he was looking at canadian sites. I also think PW is an Import brand and company located in BC and supplies a speed shop up here called Mopac. Maybe PW is owned by Mopac, Not 100% sure on that one though...

I think the heads from JB’s also have free shipping Trench. I like the smaller closed chamber style of these that way you can rake it out of the pistons if you have to and will or can have a lighter rotating assembly...

Interesting fact too: the E-street heads are the identical casting number as the RPM performer heads. I asked edelbrock and they said they use different metallurgy in the valves and seats which is where the extra money goes for RPM heads. I think it’s marketing, two different crowds, same part. Two in one box and the other sold separately for more. There will always be people who associate more money with better which doesn’t always hold true
Yup that's why I let him know, sounded like he didnt realize they were in BC.
I imagine 99% are cast in China.

Same head as the Sidewinder and Toth head.
Has been sold by Speedmaster as well, although not recently.
Promaxx uses the same casting, but supposedly installs their own guides and seats, does their own valve job.

Def made in China.

Yeah, my mistake, I meant the $1900 CAD is about $1500 USD. But with all the feedback I think I will be going to JBs Power Centre.
Thanks again, going to talk to my machine shop today.
I think jb’s has free shipping to you to. Check. If not summit would ship to you for 10-12 dollars less, total, than jb’s ..
Lots of choice

Auto Transport Service
Back